- Intro & Background (read this first) -

Hi! I am the author of this book. As soon as you proceed to the other chapters, you might be as well confused about this or that. It is my first work, and I would like to apologize for any grammatical errors or misspelled words that might show up in my work.

----------------------------------------------

(Main) Characters:

- Y/N (Your Name)

- TWICE

Background:

When he was a kid, Y/N was like any other kid you could find in your neighborhood. He's friendly, jolly, and an outgoing kid. He was praised by everyone due to his overwhelmingly positive attitude towards his friends. He fantasized about his life out of happiness, and no one seemed can change his mind. His view of the world, however, changed when his parents passed away in a car crash.

He learned that the road was slippery enough to begin experiencing car issues. Luckily, he survived the crash. As soon as he regained consciousness, he looked for his parents. He was pleading with the doctors to show him where are his parents. All of this happened until they ended up in the mortuary, where he looked at his parents, covered in a blanket. He was trying to wake them up, hoping for a miracle, but that miracle wouldn't come.

The world that he was hoping for suddenly came to an end. His grandmother wanted to take care of his grandson, but she couldn't handle his grandson whimpering every single day in his room.

His grandmother had decided to leave him in an orphanage. During that time, however, his grandmother passed away. Before she died, she entrusted her house to Y/N once he turns 18. For the last ten years, he's been keeping this pain to himself.

He learned to live a life by himself. He somehow managed to find the way out of his miserable thoughts and started to think about himself. Though this tragedy somehow became his inspiration to live, he is still bothered by these.

As he turned 18, he is about to set off his feet into the new world with his newly-inspired mindset and thoughts. Though he is clueless about what to do, he is ready to face the challenges that'll be thrown at him. "Bring it on!" He exclaimed.

--------------------------------------------------