Destiny (pt. 5)

I don't usually write long chapters, but this is 2,863 words long. The longest one I've done so far. Enjoy!
---------------------------------------------------

"N-Noona... kissed me?! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAASKRNTNWOJ-"

.

.

"Y/N? You good?" You saw Jihyo waiting at the door. "What- Noona?" You were confused for a brief moment before realizing that you were just daydreaming earlier.

"Oh, crap. I thought it was real." You smirked at that thought.

"Why you're smirking? Wait- Don't you dare-" Jihyo thought you were thinking about her, which you hardly denied.

"What are you talking about- wait, nononono, Noona! Why would I think of that?" You nervously replied. She wasn't that convinced though.

"Think of what?" She rebutted. You gulped your saliva as you were there frozen for a moment. "I- I was thinking of s-something else- not you, of course." 

"What were you thinking about then?" She crossed her arms as she walked towards you. Your mind just went blank for a brief moment. "Y/N?" 

"I-I was thinking where would you guys go so that I can tail your van and arrive together." You explained it to her even though that wasn't the one you were thinking of.

"Ah, but you're gonna be the one who's gonna decide upon that." You were confused before the realization hits you. "Oh, yeah. I almost forgot." You smiled at your dumbness.

"Let me think for a moment..." You asked her to give you a bit of time to think. You were deciding what would they like to eat if you were to cook something for them.

You looked at your phone. It's already 5:44 pm. You thought that preparing the food for them would take a lot of time for you to make good food. Not including the fact that you have to plan out a desirable meal, and the ingredients that you have to buy at the grocery. It is humanly impractical and impossible to attain a delicious outcome with the amount of time given to you.

"I was actually thinking of cooking for you girls." Jihyo was quite intrigued by your suggestion. "But since our given time was quite minimal, I'll just have to make a take-out order in one of the restos just outside the hospital."

You felt her slight disappointment just by looking at her facial expression. You laughed at her cute expression. "Don't worry. I'll cook for all of you tomorrow. Alright?"

Her puppy eyes showed a sign of excitement. "Don't forget your promise." She said in a cute manner and pouted. You considered this as an aegyo from her.

"Okay, okay. I didn't know you'll be that pleading just for me to cook, Noona." You laughed as she repeatedly punched your shoulders softly.

"She's so damn cute. I wanna pinch her cheeks so badly." You thought.

"Let's go." You invited her to follow you to the parking lot and find the black van. She held your hand while walking down the hallway. You were surprised but didn't beg to protest.

You were faintly blushing and simultaneously smiling like an idiot because of that. Thousands of thoughts were in your mind right now. In layman's terms, your imagination is running wild.

You just couldn't ingest the delight of someone holding your hand while walking casually. It isn't mainly because she is like your celebrity crush, but you just haven't done this since your childhood. We know that you already had a crush on them all, and that's normal for a simple person like you. But that's beside the point.