Dating an Idol (pt. 1)

"N-Noona..." You were trembling in fear as you avoided eye contact with them.

"P-Please..."

.

.

.

*LAUGHS*

Mina broke the atmosphere getting progressively weirder with a laugh. Tzuyu began to laugh as well because of you trying so hard not to be awkward with them.

"Thank God..." You placed your hand on your chest. Your heart was throbbing as you let out a sigh. Tzuyu eventually let you go off the pin.

"Hey, Y/N-oppa!" Mina called you because you're kinda spaced out.

"Why aren't you looking at us?"

"N-Noona, y-your shirt... it's revealing something..." You were covering your eyes to assure your innocence. Mina suddenly realized this as she quickly buttoned her shirt. She was blushing hard.

"D-Did you saw something-"

"NO!" That word just came out of your mouth outta nowhere.

"I-I mean yes- I MEAN- I LOOKED AWAY!" You defend yourself. You covered your face out of embarrassment.

"So you did see something~" Tzuyu teased.

"YAHH!!!" You both shouted in unison. Tzuyu smirked.

"What?" She's just so savage you couldn't do anything. You just sighed.

"So," She looked at you.

"Who's first?" Tzuyu looked at Mina, who has a definite desire to be first. Mina was pouting at Tzu and was acting kind of like an aegyo, to be frank.

"Wait. Am I gonna date them for real? Like no joke?" You thought.

.

.

.

"Fine..." Mina jumped happily as she lunged towards you in full force. She was kinda light so you managed to catch her without losing your balance.

"Woah!" You were surprised.

"Oppa!" She was savoring the moment. She eventually let go of you and grabbed your wrists. You were confused.

"Noona-" She dragged you out of their room and headed towards the living where the girls are currently at. They're kinda bewildered by your sudden disappearance because of Tzuyu and Mina.

"It's official!" Mina proclaimed. Your eyes widened and looked at Mina.

"I think I took that the wrong way..." You thought, giving her the benefit of the doubt.

"Ehh???" The girls were even more confused by her sudden announcement. They literally thought you and Mina are officially like a couple of some sort.

"What? I'll be going out with Y/N first." The girls, including you, were in relief with her clarification. She raised an eyebrow and realized why they did that.

"I'll love it even more if Y/N chooses me to be his 'girlfriend', though." She teased as the members looked at her gravely. She teased them more by voluntarily intertwining her hands with yours. You were shocked at first, but didn't resist it eventually.

"Noona... it's kinda embarrassing-"

"What? Why be bothered?" She grabbed your other hand and faced you.

"I-I don't know-"

"Excuse me, please?" Jihyo intentionally broke your intertwining hands when she walked in between you two. You can tell that she's jealous, or should we say, THEY'RE jealous.