Act of Confession (pt. 2)

Hi! Author here. This chapter is somewhat shorter than usual. Have fun reading!
---------------------------------------------------
You both broke the kiss as Sana and the members stood there, shocked and confused. You felt nervous since Jihyo's arms never left your neck. It felt embarrassing, but at the same tine, you kinda... liked it-

"Not again... Goddammit, Y/N, you always think of something that's dirty..." You thought to yourself.

"P-please d-do not m-misunderstand... I-I was just c-comforting J-Jihyo-noona..." You stammered as you silently hissed. You shook your head and focused on the girls, or rather Jihyo's arms since it was distracting you all throughout this situation.

While you were in a middle of a pretty awkward situation, you began to recall stuff from the past.

"Wait... haven't I seen this before?" You thought.

*FLASHBACK - DESTINY PT. 3*

*In Y/N's dream*

"What is she doing- OH MY-"

.

.

.

She kissed you slowly and passionately. Weirdly enough, you didn't break the kiss. Instead, you went along with it. That went on for a while before she broke the kiss. "I like you, Y/N."

"Hold on, who is she-"  You finally recognized her face as the light finally shone upon them. You blinked a couple of times before you covered your lips in awe. "No way in hell she kissed me-"

.

.

.

.

.

"So it was Jihyo, huh?"

*FLASHBACK END*

"Uhh, Jihyo... we just want to apologize for the chaos we've caused earlier." Nayeon said. It was clear that she was uncomfortable seeing Jihyo kissing you passionately. From what Nayeon is showing up from her expressions, jealousy was pretty noticeable from her

To be frank, all of the members are actually showing the same expression Nayeon is showing right now.

"I think we shouldn't have added the 'love' subject in our game." Sana added. She was actually the one who recommended that it should be part of the game itself. She's kinda blaming herself for indirectly contributing to the mess.

"I-I t-think we should d-discontinue the game and do s-something else, right-"

.

.

.

.

"Nonononono, Noona! Not again!" You thought as Jihyo used her arms that was wrapped around your neck to pull you closer to her.

You tried to stop her, but it was so abrupt and sudden that you have nothing to do to stop it. You ended up with Jihyo kissing you again at the front of the members' eyes.

Unlike the other one, it was quicker, which you were glad for but still not a compensation for the fact that it was literally at the front of the other 8 members.

"W-What was that for..." You managed to say it quietly. She began to blush again as she inched closer to you and made eye contact with each other.

"You're mine, Y/N."

"No, he's mine!" Someone from the girls shouted. Your eyes grew wide when Mina grabbed your wrist from behind and started to drag you closer to her.

"M-Mina?" You said.

"WHAT?" The girls said in almost unison.

"I thought you don't have anything-"

"Like I said, HE'S MINE." Mina cutted off Sana with her words.

She made you turn to her forcefully with her arms and held your hands with hers. Both of you began to blush.

"You like me too, right? Oppa?"

"I think he likes me more than you."

"What in the actual flippin' hell?" You thought while gazing at the person saying those words.

"T-Tzu-noona?" She grabbed your other wrist, intending for you to get close to her. Mina had a very good reflex skills as she managed to grab your other wrist.

They began to pull you on multiple directions as if they're playing the tug-of-war.

"Let go of Y/N!" Tzuyu shouted. It was the first you heard her shout that loud.

"No! You should let go of him first!" Mina shouted back. Like Tzuyu, sit was the first time you heard her shout.

.

.

.

.

.

Someone pulled you from the back, causing both Mina and Tzuyu to let go of your wrists out of confusion. She pushed you to the wall and looked at you very sexily.

"S-Sana-noona..."

"I've been waiting for this, oppa~" She began to kiss you roughly, signaling for dominance. She was so unbelievably hot as she continues to wreck your mouth.

It lasted for about 7 seconds before you pulled back from her kiss.

"Y-You don't like it, oppa?" Sana was curious.

"I-I don't know... I just... I don't know if this- this is right. I... I think I'll let myself think for a moment." You said as you exited the veranda and out of the dorm.

The girls were left stunned at the veranda.

"Let's be real here. You guys all like Y/N-oppa?" Jihyo asks.

They nodded. Jihyo let out a sigh.

Meanwhile...

"WAAAAAAA OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGG I'M IN GODDAMN HEAVEN RIGHT NOW LIKE WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FLIPPIN' HELL HAPPENED EARLIER!?!??!? I'M SO FUCKING BLESSED WAAAAAAAAAAA" You screamed internally inside of your bedroom. You were blushing so hard and you didn't know how in the actual frick would you face them tomorrow.

You checked the time, it's nearly 11 pm. You figured that they'll have a somewhat lesser, but still hectic schedule tomorrow. At least they'll be somewhat busy by tomorrow and they'll forget about that earlier, you thought.

But what bugs you the most is the fact that they'll be taking a month break. You couldn't imagine dating one of them.

"God, that 30-day vacation would surely be a very complicated one."

---------------------------------------------------

I know this is a weird thing to say, but I have read some smut books (and its a sinful act I know) and that just popped up an idea for me. I'm pretty sure many would be angry by this but I would like to ask if you guys would like a smut chapter for this book? (This wasn't my original idea. It literally just popped out of my mind LMAO)

PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF I AM A SINFUL BRAT- 💀

And don't worry the next chapter would be a longer one than usual so yeah... HAVE A NICE DAY!