Act of Confession (pt. 1)

"Who wants to play the Lie Detector Game?" Jihyo said with a compact electric machine on her hands.

You got your phone for a quick search for the said game. Apparently, you have to answer the questions as honest as you could possibly get. If you lie at least a phrase or a paragraph in your sentence (even though it was half-truth), you'll get electrocuted.

"Wait. Hold on a moment. What if..."

*IMAGINATION*

"How about this: Y/N, have you... already developed feelings amongst one of the members here?"

"Fuck." You thought.

"..."

.

.

.

ZAP!

"The fuck? I'm not even answering yet!"

"Ooh~ Interesting."

"Hey! That doesn't count! I haven't even answered just yet..."

"Then... do you..."

"Uh... I think you're being too close, Noona..."

"...like me then?"

"Tzuyu-ah!"

"Shush... let him answer."

"..."

"I like you... as my friend, and nothing else. In fact, I see you all as my friend, a very close one."

"You're confident?"

"Yeah."

.

.

.

.

ZAP!

"WHAT THE FUCK? THIS FUCKING MACHINE IS SO FUCKING RIGGED!"

*END OF IMAGINATION*

"God, what was I thinking? Goddammit." You hissed silently.

"l should stay away from those questions as much as possible." You thought.

In a blink of an eye, you saw the girls already present in the living room. They formed a circle around the table and left a space on one side. Probably for me, you thought.

"Y/N-oppa~" Sana called you and used her hands to point to the empty floor, signaling for you to sit.

"Yeah... I'll be coming for a moment." You said.

*TIMESKIP*

.

.

.

.

.

ZAP!

"Hah! I knew it! You stole my chips during the fanmeeting!" Nayeon exclaimed as Momo didn't seem to care.

"You're not eating it, though. It's a waste if we don't eat it." Momo retorted.

"Of course, I'll be consuming that, but I'm not gonna eat all of that at the same time, unlike you!" Nayeon said. Momo just pouted.

"Sorry, Unnie. I'm just hungry at that time. Besides, it's not even that much." Momo excused.