Responsibility (pt. 1)

Thinking of how many events you have encountered for these past days are astronomically unimaginable. You were still amazed by now because of it and thought if all of these that are happening to you were real.

Sure, it wasn't the first time you've asked yourself that question, but it was different. It felt so different as if you were living in a world you could fantasize about.

"That was a long day." You thought.

"My real job will start tomorrow. I hope it goes well." You thought.

As your eyes began to be hypnotized by the bed, your phone rang.

"2 new messages?" You take a look at your messages.

'Bunny🐰 added you to the group "TWICE & FRIENDS".'

"Huh? Oh, right." You finally remembered that you left a note on the refrigerator.

"What's the other message?" You scrolled as you tried to find the message.

'Tzuyu: Y/N? Can we talk on the phone?'

Your heart skipped a beat trying to process this. "Wait, what-" You stopped as you heard the phone ring. Tzuyu was calling.

"Oh, good lord." You thought. "What would she want to talk about though?" You said and tapped the green button to answer the call.

"Hello, Noona?"

"Hello Y/N!"

You also heard Chaeyoung and Dahyun saying hello on the phone.

"Omo, hello! Uhm, what brings you girls to the phone?" You sincerely asked.

"Oh, we just wanted to know more about you, right guys?" Dahyun said on the phone.

You smiled. "What do you guys want to know more about me?"

"Simple things. Like your hobbies, favorite stuff, and some personal things. We're just curious." Chae assured.

"Oh. My life's a complete mess. It just seemed like I'm perfectly fine." You chuckled. You realized that they didn't laugh at your joke.

"Shit, did I just mess up?" You said while slapping yourself.

"Y/N? What are you doin' there? What's that sound?" Dahyun asked.

"Oh? I-I'm just *slap* slapping a slice of meat here to sense the tenderness of it. *slap* ugh, that feels quite nice." You said as you teared up from all the slaps you did on your face.

"You do sound interesting. Even the sound of the meat that sounded like your face being slapped sounds interesting." Dahyun said and they all laughed at it. You just laughed at your dumbness.

You talked about your hobbies, routines and stuff you personally like. You didn't get to talk about your life because you thought it was a sensitive topic to touch on.uch on.

"Omo, you guys should go back to bed. It's already late." You said to them, but it seemed like they wanted to talk with you for a little longer.

You heard them whine and that made you laugh hard. "Aigoo, you guys are really interested in some storytelling, huh?" You chuckled more.

"Fine, but you better talk to us more when you have some spare time, alright?" Dahyun said with a bit of a daring tone.

"Okay, okay. No need to threaten me." You chuckled as you said your last good nights to them and ended the call.

You lied down on your bed recalling your thoughts earlier. It made you smile thinking that you talked to somebody casually for the first time in a long while.