Responsibility (pt. 2)

Hi. Umm I would like to apologize for the inactivity because finals are coming up and I'm kinda forced to focus on those kinds of stuff. I promise that I'll be more active for the following weeks! Anyways, enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------

"Thank God she's already finished showering and putting her clothes on..." You thought.

"Aww..." Sana was holding on her feet because it was bleeding and it stings a lot. You can tell she's kinda out for the day because of the puncture on her large toe. Luckily, there were no schedules for today, so all of you are safe.

Yeah, it was a puncture. It wasn't that deep, but it would be hard for you to walk like that. Maybe she stepped at something very sharp, making her flinch from the pain and falling onto the ground. You looked around for a sharp object and saw a side of the tile next to the shower broken and was facing upright.

Without any hesitation, you immediately brought the first aid kit from the glass cabinet. You knew how to aid someone with this kind of situation ever since you went to the orphanage.

"Keep your feet steady, okay?" You said and did what she was instructed to do. You took a disinfectant and applied it on a cotton. She was frightened by it, but you said that it's painless and you don't have to worry about anything.

You were right. She didn't flinch nor complain about it and kept her sanity on her. As you were applying a gauze pad on her wound, she was astounded by your intermediate skills about first aid.

"When do you learn how to first aid someone, oppa?" She asked.

"She really likes that nickname, hmm?" You smirked.

"Since I was young, I think..." You said while searching for the tape to finish the wrap.

"Ohh..." She made a pretty cute sound, making you smile like an idiot.

Good thing you were already done the time she almost caught you smiling. "I know it's kinda uncomfortable if I ask this, but would you like me to help you sit down the couch, or I'll just call your Noonas-"

She clinged on your arms as she got up with her wounded feet not touching the ground. She continued to cling until she was practically hugging you. She really likes skinships.

"Noona..." You said shyly. Sana smiled and giggled as you faintly blushed at her. "I want to stay like this, Oppa..." She whined, making your heart melt at her cuteness.

"I'll carry you then." You said. Without any warning, you swiftly took her legs and her back. You were carrying her like what would a babysitter do. You looked at Sana's face, who looked away out of embarrassment. You smiled and carried her to the couch.

You lay her slowly on the couch so that she wouldn't feel uncomfortable. "Thank you so much, Oppa." She slowly bow her head as you both exchanged bows.

Nayeon saw Sana with a gauze on her feet. She panicked before calming down after explaining to her what happened.

"You alright, Sana?" Nayeon asked her as she smiled. "I'm okay. I didn't know Y/N is good at first aid. He aided me well, Unnie." She said as Nayeon sighed deeply.

You were currently in the kitchen. You were leaning at the counter while drinking some lemonade. You closed your eyes for a brief moment after tasting that lemonade.

"Delicioso... Magnífico..." You whispered and relaxed your hips more at the counter.

You felt someone breathing close to you. You slowly opened your eyes and saw Nayeon observing your facial features. Your eyes widened slightly and faintly blushed.