Dating an Idol (pt. 4)

"I'm probably doomed if I let them cause a ruckus outside the grocery store." You thought as you were placed in the middle of rising tension between the girls.

"Don't- I mean, you guys shouldn't fight here-"

"WHY DID YOU LET HER KISS YOU!?" Sana screamed out of her lungs. Everyone but you flinched. The others weren't amused by her sudden boasting.

"She's right, you know?" Tzuyu added, adding to the fuel of an ongoing fire.

"You guys- *sigh* you might've forgotten that some of you have kissed... you know?" You said while pointing at your pursed lips.

"And please... Why are y'all so jealous? Act maturely." You added while crossing your arms.

"Oh... so you're defending Nayeon-unnie? Great." Sana rebutted.

"That's not it. This is why I hated this idea. Look!" You pointed your fingers towards the grocery store.

"I'm trying so hard to calm the situation down because of your publicity! Fine, blame me for everything or whatnot, but that doesn't change the fact that you're idols and I owe my responsibility to taking charge of that for the sake of your reputation. Please, don't make this 'problem' bigger." You explained. At this point, you were getting worried-sick because there are a handful of people passing by your van. You do not want them to be the face of negativity in the news.

"I'm sorry, okay? Are we good now?" You asked the girls, who stayed silent and serious for a few moments.

.

.

.

.

.

"No. I still don't get why you're defending her-"

"Defending her? Why would I defend her? Didn't I already say my part earlier?" You cut off Sana once more. You were getting irritated at this point, but you have to keep it to yourself since you knew it was a childish act to do so.

"So you won't defend me?" Nayeon refuted.

"Can- Can we all stop and-"

"This was all your fault," Jihyo said.

"Me!? Nayeon made me worried about her because she was 'missing' and nowhere to be found!" You said with a slightly irritated tone in your voice.

You sigh and try to calm down yourself.

"Goddammit... this is so annoying." You thought to yourself.

"Forget it. Whatever you are thinking right now, fine. It's all my fault. If you excuse me, can we go now?" You said while taking the car keys and pressed the car button to ensure you are in the same van as before.

Then...

.

.

.

.

.

"Why didn't they raise you well? I thought you were well-mannered..." Although it was a mumble coming from Sana, you heard this crystal clear from a mile away.

That stung you, but you tried to understand her and them. Although she said those hurtful words, you try to keep your cool up as you went towards the door of the van.

"Forget it... she's just mad." You said while you opened the car door.

"Forget the 'date', we're going home." You said as you clinked the keys in the lock and opened the engine to start the car.