Destiny (pt. 2)

Hello again! I apologize if this chapter took a while to do. I had a lot of things to work on and have to do all of those things before focusing on this story. Sorry in advance :).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/N, this is TWICE. This is the group that you'll manage from now on." He said while pointing his fingers at them.

You don't know what to express right now because of the sudden things that are constantly happening. You just stood there stunned.

.

.

.

.

"Am I late for the introduction?" You looked around for a bit, wondering where the voice originated. You saw someone standing at the open door. You figured out that it was the manager of the group you will be managing.

"Oh? You're here." JYP pointed. "By the way, Y/N, this is Ms. Kim. You can call her Kim in short. She's the one that does all of the work for the group." You bowed at her out of respect. You were hesitating for a handshake because you knew she had some doubts about you. You decided to offer your hand for a handshake.

"What am I thinking?" You thought.

"Ah, I am sorry- oh." She then grabbed your hand when you tried to bring it down. Both of you then shook your hand slowly. You grinned in relief, thinking of how friendly she is. "Nice meeting you, Y/N." She smiled as you returned with a bow once more.

JYP ordered the girls to return to their rooms while the three will have a private talk for a moment. As soon as they left, Kim closed the door and stood close to you. JYP offered you seats, which you gladly took.

Long story short, the three of you negotiated about the terms and conditions and the time schedule for the two of you to imply. You only have a piece of minimal knowledge about management, so you proposed that you will serve Kim as her assistant and take care of the girls at the same time. They took time to consider your idea before agreeing upon the said proposal.

"Since I'll be busy arranging their schedules and sorts of tasks that I have to deal with, the girls would need someone to take care of them. I know that they can do things by themselves, but without much of my presence, they're exposed to such dangers, like sasaeng fans, paparazzi, etc." Kim explained in a concerning manner.

"We like the proposal. It could really help their sanity. Take care of the girls. Cooking for them, guiding them, basically things that'll keep them comfortable and safe." Kim added as you listened. "As I said, I'll be handling the rest of the work, okay? I just want the girls to be okay. Can we trust you for the job?" She asked and you nodded immediately.

"It's my first job as an adult. I will do my best to take care of them, Ms. Kim!" You said with a confident tone. She liked your confidence and your determination to work. "Good luck then." She said.

"Y/N, you will start your work by tomorrow," JYP said you were slightly taken aback by this but you were expecting it because of Kim's schedule.

"Go to their dorm and do things that you have to do for them. It is your job to take care of them. Got it?" He ordered.

"Y-yes, Sir JYP. I'll do my best." You nervously said.

"I heard that your house was close to their dorms. In fact, it's in front of theirs. That's an advantage for them then." He explained.

Now you were getting anxious and your thoughts were running wild again.

"What if they called me for... hehe... NO! Goddammit, Y/N..." They heard you hissed and you immediately took notice.