Dating an Idol (pt. 5)

It has been 15 minutes since Sana came all the way to your house. She wasn't crying any longer, but she was just cuddling your body. Perhaps it was for her to calm down and to feel comfortable and safe in your arms.

*FLASHBACK - 15 MINUTES AGO*

"IT IS! *sniff* T-That's why I-I'm sorry..." She couldn't control her emotions anymore as she began to pour her tears on your now drenched shirt.

"Now I feel bad for her..." You thought as you pat your hands on her shoulders.

.

.

.

.

.

A minute had passed, and Sana was still hugging you tight.

"I-I think we should go to the living room-"

"No... *sniff* just stay..." She whined. Though she was serious about it, you still find her cute with it.

"It's cold here, you know?" You proposed. Sana looked at you with those puffy eyes. "Really? But y-you feel warm..."

You giggled at her unbelievable comment. "Yah! I'm not a heater here..." You can tell she was smiling inside, though it wasn't visible in the naked eye.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Oppa..." Sana finally said a word for a while. "Oh? I thought you were asleep." You said, not looking at her.

Silence followed once more. You looked at her because she didn't say a word again. You got her looking at you, but she didn't mind getting caught as she kept her eyes on you.

"Why is she looking at me like that..." You thought.

"What's the matter?" You kept a calm look, though your heartbeat says otherwise.

"Is it okay to say it?" Sana softly, curious about what she was about to say. "What is it?"

...

Your eyes widened when she started to trace her arms to your neck.

"N-Noona?" You watch helplessly as her right arm caresses your neck and your head.

"I really want to kiss you..." She said as she becomes more and more seductive over time.

"...you made me horny, Oppa..." She said, whispering to your ear.

"W-Wha- H-Horny!?" You couldn't believe that she's being like this. Well, this is the Sana you knew well before, so it's no surprise that she'll be like this once in a while.

But the fact that she was serious earlier makes you think.

"Did she do this because- No way..." You thought.

Before you could even think, she already pushed you to the carpet floor. Sana crawled to the floor 'till she was close enough to your face.

"Y-You..." "Shhh..." She uses her index finger to purse your lips close.

Before you even try to protest, she plunges towards you with kisses, deep and felt kisses.

You couldn't do anything to resist this girl. You don't know if she really was sincere with her apology earlier or she just lured you to have a time between you two alone.

Sana wanted to pursue her tongue inside you, which you hesitantly did. You let her dominate your lips as Sana happily tastes every bit of your lips. Your throat went dry when she started to work her way inside you. It was the first time you have experienced a french kiss this good, and you kinda liked it.