Move On (pt. 2)

As your eyes were tidally locked at them, you realized that you were unconsciously smiling. You couldn't hold it to yourself and began chuckling a bit. When you looked back at them, however, you caught one of the members looking at you.

She's pretty small compared to the other members, but she was cute. You slowly recognized that it was Chaeyoung who was looking at you. Though she had her mask, you could still identify her by looking at her round eyes. You looked around your direction, and no one was there. It seems that you got her attention.

"M-me?" You murmured as you pointed your fingers at yourself. You then saw her slowly waving at you, and you returned in confusion before she entered the van. You stood there, petrified by the events that had taken place. You looked around still to make it sure, but that shocked face turned into disappointment as you saw a bunch of paparazzi on your right.

"Oh... damn, why am I always embarrassing!?" You hissed as you kicked the railings on your left. It hurt your knees and hissed again. "Damn..." You thought.

You kept your focus on that black van as it drove off the distance. It was getting darker, so you got a taxi and went to the place of your grandmother's, which is now yours.

TWICE's POV

"Chaeyoung-ah! We have to go!" Her manager shouted. "Oh... my bad." She replied. She looked at her side and learned that she was the only one left outside. She hurriedly went into the van and to the back seat. In the back seat, she was in the middle of Momo and Mina.

"What were you looking at?" They asked. "Uhh... t-the photographers on the side." She replied. "You sure?" Jihyo rebutted. "You weren't like that before, Chaeyoung-ah..." She added. "Of course!" She nervously replied.

Everyone laughed it out because of her reaction and let that pass. They were obviously tired and didn't bother Chae for another. Deep inside, however, she still remembered the guy that stood in the staircase and waved at her. "He's cute, but I shouldn't bother knowing more about him." She thought.

Your POV

Cheongnam-dong, Seoul. It's the place where your grandmother left the house for you. It was almost the same as before, only the neighborhood changed. As you looked around your surroundings, you noticed an apartment at the front of your house. You didn't remember the apartment the last time you got here. "Maybe it's just newly built." You thought.

*about an hour later*

"Good thing she had a vacuum cleaner here. Otherwise, it'll be a heck of a work to clean this house." You thought as you were about to finish cleaning the house. Your house wasn't as spacious as others, but it is more than enough for you since you were alone.

As you finish cleaning the last bits of the floor, you realized that you haven't eaten a single bite of food yet. You carried your vacuum towards the storage room and picked up the phone. You opened Google Maps to find the nearest convenience store in the area. Luckily, you found one around five blocks away from your location. You then locked the front door then proceeded to walk to the convenience store.

You have finally arrived at the store. "Nope. I don't think walking was a good idea. That took me forever to get here!" You complained. You shook it off since you were drooling already for the food. You entered the store and bought some microwaveable food. While waiting, you went to the beverages to buy Coke. While getting your beverage, however, you noticed a tall person waiting for you to finish. There was only one cooler in the store, so you hurriedly got the Coke for yourself.

You turned around and realized that she's a woman, around 4 to 5 inches smaller than you, but considering that for a woman like her, she's tall. You slightly bowed down out of respect and proceeded to take your food. You sat at the very far right of the window seat and began eating your food. You finally had calmed your stomach down as it was growling at you since the walk.

When you were eating, you notice someone sitting at the other end of the window seat. It was the tall woman. It's the first time you took a good look at her since you didn't get a good look at her face earlier. "She's quite a beauty." You thought.

You grabbed your phone out of your pocket. You then recalled the things that had happened earlier. You began researching about them again, but then, you realized that something was up.

"That woman on my left looks a lot like Tzuyu." You thought. You glanced at her for the second time to see the similarities, but this time, she was looking at you.

You immediately recognized the face and your lips slightly parted. Your eyes widened. Your heart was throbbing and beating quickly because it's not like she looks just like her, it was her. Goddammit.