Responsibility (pt. 5)

After Mina left the living room, you were still left there frozen. Your mind was shutting down because of that occurrence earlier. Your heart was accelerating the more you thought about it. You gulped your saliva while touching your chest to feel your heartbeat. You started to tremble a bit.

"Don't panic, don't panic, don't panic, I'M ABOUT TO FUCKING PANIC-"

You regained thought when you heard someone opening the door. You turned around and saw Sana with loads of groceries on her hands. You immediately offered her a hand and volunteered to fix the groceries yourself.

"Thank you..." Her exhausted tone made you worry a bit, but you let her do her thing since she was able to walk and talk all by herself.

"You should rest, Noona. I'll wake you up when dinner's ready." You enlightened her mood up. She really likes your mastery in cooking. She smiled and headed towards her room.

"Good thing she's tired for today. Otherwise, she'll be clinging at me all day long." You scoffed while sorting the plastic bags out of the way and made your way to the refrigerator to sort out some stuff.

When you finished sorting out stuff, you sat back down at your sofa. Scrolling on your twitter casually, you came across a picture of Mina in a dress. Of course, you probably recalled 'that' earlier. You started to blush once more. You were left there staring at the picture of a gorgeous woman on your phone.

"It's just a coincidence... right- Fuck no it isn't!!! She was the one who engaged with it and not me! But... Honestly... that was really nic- STOP!" You threw your phone accidentally. Gladly, it landed on a sofa on the other side of the room.

"Oh no, my precious baby!" You ran over your one and only phone and checked the phone. There were no scratches or dents as you sighed in relief.

"God..." You facepalmed as you immediately closed your phone and put it back on your pockets.

*TIMESKIP - 2 HOURS LATER*

All of the members had already arrived and it seems like they were all exhausted from their tight schedule for today. You felt sorry for them since this would go on for a couple of days until they finished all of their errands.

The good news is that they'll be taking a month break after their ongoing schedule to recuperate and prepare something for their next comeback album. This is technically a vacation for them, and they would definitely need those times.

A definite benefit for managers like you since you're also included at that vacation. The only difference between a manager and you was the fact that you oath to the responsibility of taking care of the girls.

Most of the members are still idling in their rooms. Jeongyeon and Jihyo volunteered to help you with the kitchen errands.

"Hey guys," You called the girls out from the counter.

"You two know how to chop vegetables, right?" You asked as they both nod.

You gave them a handful amount of vegetables to work on. You asked them to slice and dice most of the veggies.

They did a decent job of slicing the portions into small parts. It was perfect for the food you were preparing.

You then asked to bring the condiments closer to you so that it'll be easier for you to navigate around the kitchen.

You imagined just knowing that they were like your kitchen assistants and you were the head chef. You smiled at that thought.

"Thank you, Jeongyeon-noona and Jihyo-noona..." You gave your thanks as they observed you cooking food. They were astounded by your knowledge in making food.