Move On (pt. 3)

You still couldn't believe that she's literally in front of you, looking at you while drinking her Coke. She was wearing her white sweaters and her blue jeans. She hid her face with a facemask just in case. But because she's drinking a bottle of Coke, you could see her bare-faced.

You were petrified by her stunning visuals without even trying. Both of your eyes were stuck against each other for about a few seconds before snapping back to reality. It did look like it lasted for a couple of seconds, but it felt like it took forever. As if time froze during those precious seconds.

"Wh-what am I doing? Why am I still looking at her? W-why is she also looking at me? How did I not recognize her earlier?" These thoughts ran over your head for a while.

In just seconds, your face turned red while looking at her. You finally came back to your senses after a few moments and immediately turned to your food. You then placed your left arm on the table to cover the redness that was already forming on your face. "I-I'm sorry for staring at you." You apologize without looking at her. You can tell that she was still looking at you, and for whatever reason, you liked it. That thought made your face go redder than it was before, and you sighed at that contrast.

She giggled for a while. "It's okay hehe," Tzuyu replied with a bright remark on her voice. Her voice added to the redness of your face. You couldn't do anything at that moment. You're just frozen there, hoping for something to happen.

The silence was pretty imminent for a while until you heard her chair moving. It must be her leaving the convenience store. "She must've left." You thought. "God, that was emba-" Your thoughts were cut when you felt someone patting your shoulders and sitting on the chair next to you. You looked at the windows to see the semi-shadow that was forming beside your chair. You immediately recognized her by just looking at her contours. You gulped your saliva while looking at her contours.

"So," She started the conversation. "You were the guy at the footbridge, right?" She said as she looked at you. You saw her head in the glass moving in your direction and it sent shivers from your spine. You shyly looked at her. "Y-yes. I-I was there." You stuttered. "Shit! Why am I stuttering?" You mentally cursed yourself.

She chuckled as she heard you stutter. "You actually looked better up-close." She smirked.

"Is... that a compliment?"

You softly replied. She just smirked and looked at you. She then leaned closer to you, close enough for your noses to almost touch each other. You gasped silently while you saw her closing the gap. You aggressively blushed by her actions.

"May I know your name?" She whispered. At this point, your imagination is running wild. Your heart was accelerating quicker than before.

.

.

.

Tzuyu's POV

When the Twice members were entering the van, Tzuyu noticed someone at the footbridge. She only glared at him for a few seconds before snapping back to reality. "He's good-looking." She thought. She then asked a bodyguard if he was part of the security. He just shook his head, and she nodded. She then proceeded to the van, leaving Chae behind.

After the girls had asked Chaeyoung a bunch of questions, Tzuyu slowly realized that she also saw him at the footbridge. "So Chae saw him too." Tzuyu thought.

When the girls arrived at their dorm, she asked her manager if she could go to the convenience store for a moment to freshen herself. The manager thought about this for a second before she approved. "But be quick, okay?"

"Yes, manager-nim." She replied.

As she was nearing the convenience store, she noticed someone entering the store. "Have to hide my face, I guess." She thought as she used her facemask to cover most of her facial features, except for her eyes.

She entered the convenience store and greeted the cashier. She got some snacks for herself and proceeded to the beverages. When she was nearing the beverages, however, she noticed the same guy who entered the store. She immediately recognized you when she saw your face. "He lives here, huh?" She thought. When you noticed her waiting for you and bowed to her out of respect, it brought a smile to her face.

.

.

.

Y/N's POV

"Y-Y/N... my name is Y/N." You replied. She then leaned back to her seat and was satisfied. "Nice meeting you, Y/N." She smiled while putting her hand higher, signaling for a handshake. You shyly shook her hands and proceeded to bow slightly. You saw her phone vibrating and she took her phone instantly. Her eyes widened slightly and hurriedly took all of her things. "I have to go. See you next time, Y/N!" She waved her hand and ran out of the store.

"God... what in the world just happened?" You thought.