Move On (pt. 5)

Tzuyu just went out of their dorm to get a cup of coffee for refreshment. Their schedule was hectic, so you can't blame her for buying one. While returning, she noticed a person from afar looking at their van. At first, she thought of calling their manager if any suspicious activity would be observed, but as she observed the person, she finally recognized you.

At a certain distance, Tzuyu was surprised that she saw you looking at their van. “What is he doing here?” She thought.

“Y/N?” Someone called your name. You turned around to see who's calling for you. It was her again. You were out of words while locking eyes at each other. “T-Tzu?” You stuttered.

“...” No one spoke as the atmosphere went silent for a brief moment. After a few moments, she looked around and approached you. You can tell she was confused.

“Y-You live here?” She asked. You were slightly nervous. “Uh… t-this is where I live.” You replied as you pointed your fingers towards the house.

“This one?” She asked again. You realized the van and the apartment at the front of your house. You figured out that your house is in front of theirs. “No way I live close to them…” You thought.

Your lips parted, but not a single word came out to your mouth. You just nodded and saw an ‘ohh’ face at her. She smiled afterwards. “I never thought I'd be able to see you again.” She said. You blushed after hearing this. “Am I that important?” You teased as both of you smiled for a bit.

"Tzuyu-ah?" Someone called Tzuyu's name and you were startled. "Hey Tzuyu, where's my-" She stopped as she saw you with her. “-coffee…” She said confused.

“Chaeyoung?” You thought.

You began to feel more pressure from their presence. You don’t know why you are feeling that way. Maybe they’re just famous and they’re like a couple of inches closer to you. Sure, it is a dream come true being this close to them, but the awkwardness is the issue. You didn't know how to respond properly.

“Um… Hi.” You slowly waved your hand on shoulder height. “M-my name is Y/N. Nice meeting you.” You ended the introduction with a smile. You then bowed in respect, in which she returned.

“Wait, it's the guy I saw a few days ago!” Chae thought as she kept her gaze at you. You kept your eyes beneath your toes as they both looked at you.

Again, the silence filled the atmosphere for a few moments until you decided to go back to your house. “I have… to go back now.” You said as they both nodded. You bowed again and went back home.

You silently closed the door and collapsed on your sofa. Feeling confused, amazed, and embarrassed at the same time, you grabbed your pillow and began punching it because of it.

“Don't tell me it's gonna be more complicated than this… ” You thought as you cuddled your pillow with a smile on your face. You internally squealed thinking about it. They're literally your neighbors now.

.

.

.

Chaeyoung's POV

“Wait, this is his house?” She asked Tzuyu as she nodded slowly. “Interesting…” She thought.

Chae stared at your door for a moment before Tzuyu caught her attention. She elbowed her to give her the coffee she asked. “Ya, stop daydreaming.” She teased. “T-there’s just something on his door…” Chae rebutted.