Act of Confession (pt. 3)

Boo! Surprise Chapter, isn't it?

In my opinion, the last chapter was convincingly abrupt and kinda disappointing, so I would like to apologize for that. Here's my compensation for that.

-------------------------------------------------

It has been 4 hours since that skirmish on Twice's dorm. You checked your phone; it's already past 3 in the morning. You sighed in frustration because you couldn't doze off to sleep. Thousands of immaculate assumptions are circulating throughout your mind.

The same incident has been mixed throughout your imaginary environment every time you try to close your eyes. Your heart starts to pulsate quicker whenever you have the chance to even think about it.

"Oh, right. I am worried about later morning. Probably why I couldn't falter to sleep." You thought.

*TWICE'S POV*

"Girls, your schedule that was for today was cancelled due to the ongoing issues between our company and the venue facilitator and managers. Since your schedule was cancelled for now, you can enjoy your time and spend your break for a full month long. Take care!" - JYP

"Thank you, producer-nim!" - Jihyo

*seen*

.

.

.

.

.

"Thank God it was cancelled. We'll be like walking zombies otherwise..." Jihyo thought while reading the text message.

"Oh, right! I should let Y/N know-"

She was stunned when she realized they'll be having a full month break. She smiled genuinely thinking that you'll be spending more time with them.

"Unnie!" Someone peeked on the living room and there stood Chaeyoung. "Have you read the message?"

"Yeah..." Jihyo smiled while drinking a glass of almond milk.

"Yay! I can sleep all-day long!" She happily walked hippity hoppity like a bunny as she headed back to her room.

"I should stop thinking of Y/N if I want to doze off to sleep..." Jihyo thought as she placed the empty glass on the kitchen sink. She went to her room afterwards.

Meanwhile...

Dahyun was sleeping peacefully whereas Tzuyu and Chaeyoung couldn't find any signs of peace after that incident. It looks as if Tzuyu was sleeping because she isn't bulging, but she is kinda worried what in the world would happen later this morning.

Chaeyoung on the other hand just came back from the living room. She wanted to check the other members if they already saw it. She just wanted to sleep all-day long since she was awake all-night long.

If you were wondering why Dahyun dozed off to sleep that quickly was because she used small amounts of sleeping pills. She silently took those pills from Sana's drawer and took some doses. She also couldn't wrap her head off from the earlier incident.

The next room was pretty straightforward. They didn't even try to fall asleep because they knew they wouldn't. No one talked for those hours except for the noises from someone coming in and out of the room to get snacks or use the bathroom. It was like you're in a very hostile environment when you come into the room.

Nayeon was laying on her bed reading a book while cuddling a pillow. Jihyo just came back from the living room since she spent most of her time in the living room. Mina and Sana are just wasting their time on their phones. One was just binge-watching their own vlogs while the other one was reading through the comments using her dummy account.