Destiny (pt. 3)

After you fell unconsciously on the ground, the ambulance rushed towards you and held you into a stretcher. Jihyo wanted to go with you, but the medical staff said that only family members were allowed to go. Jihyo insisted and eventually got into the ambulance. They didn't want to waste time because of your condition.

She was panicking, and at the same time, worrying about your current state. Your blood pressure was gradually dropping, and you have to be treated as soon as possible. Otherwise, you'll be in a critical state.

"I'm sorry Y/N..." Jihyo couldn't help but be emotional. She was feeling extreme guilt and concern. She was holding your hand ever since you were brought inside the ambulance.

7 and a half minutes later, you were finally admitted to the nearest hospital. Jihyo followed you until the medical staff stopped her from entering the emergency room.

She called the girls about the events that took place earlier.

 .

.

.

.

"Is Y/N alright?" Nayeon said on the phone. "I don't know, but he's being treated now. I hope Y/N is alright." Jihyo said in a worrying tone.

"How did he end up there?" Tzuyu said. "He... I... pushed him out of annoyance. I think it's my fault..." She sobs while explaining what just happened.

"Don't be Jihyo. There should be no one to blame here. Think positively." Nayeon said. "B-but still-"

"Umm... are you the one who accompanied the admitted patient earlier?" The Doctor asked. She dropped her phone and nodded immediately.

"Luckily, the patient didn't suffer from any serious injuries, but he'll be in a coma state for a while due to the blood he had lost from the accident." Jihyo sighed in relief, but was not satisfied with the answers.

"H-he'll wake up, right?" Jihyo asked nervously. "That's guaranteed. Just give him time to recover and he'll wake up in no time." The Doctor smiled.

Her emotions turned 180 while hearing this and closed her eyes out of relief. "Thank you so much, Doc." Jihyo bowed repeatedly while he returned the bow.

"Just wait, you'll recover soon..." Jihyo thought.

.

.

.

.

"Mom? Dad?"

You were lost in the middle of the forest. It was so quiet that only your voice could be heard. It was only the darkness that sprawled around the skies, and the only source of light was the open door from afar.

You saw a silhouette of a man and a woman as they walked out of the open door.

"Y/N." You heard the voice of someone you never thought you'll be hearing again. It was your Dad.

"Appa! Omma!" You ran towards them. As you kept running, you realized that they kept going further and further away from you. You eventually stopped and called them.

"I wanna go with you... Please..." You eventually cried because you were longing to see them. "Don't leave me, please..."

"Y/N, you know that we will always stay by your side." Your mom replied. "Make sure to take care of yourself, okay?"

As you observe their silhouettes, the light was gradually being engulfed by the darkness. "O-omma? Appa!" You shouted as the light was shrinking every second.

You shouted once more. You felt your voice getting more and more filtered every second. Your vision blurred and turned black. You couldn't hear nor see anything except for your breathing. You felt as if your body was floating in air. You were trapped in a void of your reflections.

The void that surrounds you showed something you wouldn't want to see again. You saw your memories that, for once, have been burdened from the grave. It showed the memories of you fighting back against all of the odds that can come to your life. It showed your determination to achieve your endeavors. The most important part of that memory, however, is your parents, of course.

"I guess it isn't my time yet to come with you guys."  You thought.

.

.

.

.

"Wait, I don't remember that." You saw someone hugging you from behind. You haven't seen the place before so you couldn't tell if this is simply a work of your imagination or something that could happen in real life.

"What is she doing- OH MY-"

.

.

.

She kissed you slowly and passionately. Weirdly enough, you didn't break the kiss. Instead, you went along with it. That went on for a while before she broke the kiss. "I like you, Y/N."

"Hold on, who is she-"  You finally recognized her face as the light finally shone upon them. You blinked a couple of times before you covered your lips in awe. "No way in hell she kissed me-"

*SLAM*

You flinched at your bed when you heard the door slam. You looked around and recognized that you were at the hospital. "Thank God that was just a dream-"

"Y/N!" You didn't realize that Jihyo was there all the time. She hugged you as if she was longing for you to come back after a while. "Woah, Woah, calm down!" You said as she hugged you tighter than before.

She broke the hug and looked at you. "Thank God you were awake. We've been waiting for you to wake up." Your eyes widened while hearing this.

"W-we? Who's 'we' we're talking about here-" You were cut by the knocking of the door.  You looked at it to see who it was. "Come in, girls," Jihyo called to let them in.

You heard it right. They are here waiting for you to wake up. You saw them enter the room one-by-one. 

To your surprise, someone ran at you at full speed just to hug you. Yeah, you probably guessed who that was.

"Wait, Sana- humph," "Y/N!" You both leaned into the bed because of her hug. You blushed so hard because of her actions.

"Sana! Not now!" Nayeon pulled her away from you. She just pouted and you grinned at her.

.

.

.

.

"Oh, shit." You realized just now that these 9 girls are surrounding you. 

"What do I do?"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Just a quick announce for y'all

Once I have published this chapter, I'll be working on with another book. Stay tuned for that lolol

That's all. Have a nice day :>