Destiny (pt. 1)

It's been a week since you moved here from Incheon to Seoul. Ever since you moved there, it was a pretty wild ride. You didn't expect it to be this wild, though. You just wanted to live an average life and carry on, but the world seemed to like bothering you, like a lot. You ain't complaining about it for sure but for all those events to take place in under a week? That's really wild.

Now you're on the floor with Jihyo. It took a few seconds for you to realize that you were looking at her-

"Oh? Uh... I'm sorry!" You immediately got up from your position and held your hand to help her get up. She took your hand and got up. "U-uhm... Again, I'm sorry-"

.

.

.

.

*SLAP*

She slapped you with the force equivalent to a welterweight boxer, you thought. It was so powerful that you have to bend your knees and step further back to endure her force.

You were taken aback by her slap. You didn't understand why, but you might've looked like a pervert earlier. You can't blame her for that.

"Should've gotten up earlier than sooner." You thought while caressing your face from her slap.

"Are you hitting on me? You stupid pervert!" She said while punching your shoulders repeatedly.

"Y-Yah, I even saved you from the fall and helped you get up!" You rebutted while blocking her punches with your arms.

"Yah, Park Jihyo!!!" Jeongyeon yelled and approached us. Jihyo stopped 'beating' you up. Sana followed and had no idea what was happening.

"He's just looking for a restroom. Let him go." She explained as she kept her stern gaze at you with her arms crossed. You kept your gaze on your toes to prevent further misunderstanding.

"I-I'm really sorry..." You turned around and started walking towards the restroom. They noticed your hands trembling from the tension earlier. "Is he okay?" Sana was concerned.

.

.

.

.

"Jihyo?" Jihyo was frozen there looking at the hallway you walked through. Her senses were back once again when the members got her attention.

"Oh? I- umm we should go now. Our manager's probably waiting for us." She made an excuse and walked past the members. Sana and Jeong looked at each other and smirked as they followed Jihyo, who is now waiting for the elevator.

"I guess he's handsome." She smirked at that thought. The two saw her smirk and wanted to tease her, but they didn't want to piss her off.

The three didn't spat a word for a moment. During that time, however, Jihyo saw the two looking at her with the intention to tease. Jihyo shrugged this off and grabbed her phone from her bag. She received a text from their boss. All of them got the same text as well.

He wanted to inform the girls that they will now have a new manager to manage them. He clarified that the current manager would stay. She just needed someone to share the stressful work.

"Hey, he wanted to see us and introduce to us the new manager," Jihyo said. "Let's get them first," Sana said.

They all nodded as they headed to the practice room where all of the girls are. They all agreed to meet the new manager and headed to their boss' room.