Move On (pt. 4)

After a couple of minutes of processing and thinking about what just happened, you left the store in disarray. You still couldn't believe you've had a conversation with her. "Just by calculating the odds of interacting with a famous idol member, it's very slim. Judging by my luck, I guess I was lucky, extremely lucky." You smiled thinking about that thought. "That might be the last time I might be able to see them up close." You sighed.

You grabbed the phone from your pocket and proceeded to open it. It's already past 8 in the evening. After a few minutes of waiting, you got a cab to drive straight home.

*Timeskip - about a few minutes later*

You have arrived at your home, feeling exhausted from all of the events that had taken place earlier. You gazed at the stars of the night sky, thinking what'll happen tomorrow and the day after. Although you met them by chance, it doesn't alter the fact that you're still jobless. "I do not want to worry too much since it's my first day out by myself." You thought. You sat at the front of your house, gazing at the stars.

"I wish that my parents are here to see the beautiful night sky." You broke down in tears thinking about this thought. You stayed there for a while before you decided to enter your house and rest on your bed. 

You laid your restless body onto the bed. "I miss you all already… why leave me here?" You thought while staring at a blank ceiling. Tears started to drop from your eyelids again and started to whimper. You whimpered for a few minutes before dozing off and went to sleep. You wished it was all a nightmare, but reality is often disappointing.

Never let your past be the one that'll change your future…

*Timeskip - a few days later…*

You found yourself sitting on a bench at the park scrolling on your phone. This time, however, you're searching for a job. You're 18 already. You don't want to be a spoiled brat sitting on your couch all day long. Plus, you're alone, and you have no friends living in Seoul. "Should have I stayed in Incheon?" You sighed at that thought.

You're searching for a job for a few days now, and it seems that you're unlucky with it. You thought that after the craziness that took place a few days ago, it must've been a sign. Unfortunately, the days passed like it was just a memory you must remember. "That day came to me like a dream, but it seems that it was all part of my futile fantasies." You thought.

After a few scrolls at your phone, an advertisement caught your attention. 

Hiring new personnel! Many positions are open! - JYP Entertainment

"J...J-JYP Entertainment?" Your eyes widened in disbelief. "T-that's where they are, right?" You thought about this for a second, when suddenly...

The ad will be gone soon! Be quick!

"Shit!" You immediately clicked on the ad and saw the lists of positions that you are allowed to apply to. Most of them required you to have a degree to be suitable for the job. Of course, it is a letdown for you since you've only finished high school and discontinued college because of your grandmother. Your eyes were filled with disappointment in learning about it. 

You scrolled further, hoping for a job that'll suit you. As you were reaching the end of the page, you saw an option wherein you'll have an interview with them and assign you the position they think that'll suit you the best. It didn't require anything, similar to a blind interview, but it's open for all of you.

Your eyes widened, and immediately filled the information required for you to schedule an interview. Hopefully, it'll be a successful attempt.

"My name is Y/N… I'm 18… I live in Seoul now… Hobbies… well anything like singing, maybe dancing… cooking, studying… What else?? Ah… " You murmured as you filled out the info needed for the application.