Confusion (pt. 2)

What's Chaeyoung doing here?

Oh, wait.

She promised that she'll come over to teach you something about... art if you could recall. Your mind was kinda too hazy to vaguely recall it, but you do remember your interaction with Chaeyoung. Besides, you don't interact that much with her since some of the members (mostly Mina, Tzuyu, Jihyo, or Sana) are busy making up most of the time just to be with you.

...

"What is she doing here?" They both said in unison.

"Well..."

"You told me I'd teach you how to draw..." Chae pouted as Mina glared in your direction.

"What's she talking about? I thought we'd play games together for the entire day." She said as she crossed her arms.

"W-What? When did I--"

"You promised, you know?" Chaeyoung refused to go.

"He promised to me first." She turned to Chaeyoung, pointing her fingers towards you.

"He's the one who repeatedly pleaded and CLINGED on my arms just to get my approval. How would I not decline his request?" Chae looked at you, possibly mocking your actions by mimicking them on the spot.

"I didn't cling--"

"See? Even he couldn't agree with those made-up words just because you want him to be with you today!" Mina didn't shout by any means, but it was imminent that she put an EMPHASIS on her words.

"Then let Y/N-oppa verify it! Right?" Chae said.

"Huh? What are you talking about--"

"Then let him say it! Is she telling the truth? And I'm the liar?" Mina said as she looked at you sternly.

This is more of a challenge whether you will choose either one of them rather than forcing you to say the truth. It's funny because Mina was kind of reckless about this and you find it cute somehow.

"Of course, you are lying. But I won't like to choose between you two since that'll cost you your relationship and my job. Bish, I know what I'm doing..." You thought to yourself as you sigh.

"Oh, please. Don't guilt-trip him. Just let him tell the truth." Chaeyoung said. Mina looked back at her and was ready to engage for a slap.

For some reason, you thought that she took this personally.

"Ohh... so you're saying that YOU'RE RIGHT and I'M WRONG--"

"Y-YAH! Stop it..." You saw Mina about to raise her hands as you went in between and pushed them farther from one another.

"Just tell the truth already!" They both said in unison, again.

...

...

"*sigh* Let's just say that neither of you is right or wrong."

"Why keep it from us????" "Just tell us the truth~~~" They whined.

"Let's just put it like this: Whoever wins Rock, Paper, Scissors, they'd get to have a time with me for most of the day. The other one? Next time, maybe?"

They were about to whine harder, so you told them to stop already.

"You know, it's better than the other option: No one gets to have time with me today. Do you want that?"

"NO!" They said as if they were your students and you're the teacher.

"Okay... come here." You ordered them to come over and they obliged.