Responsibility (pt. 4)

"Uhh... oh God, not my imaginations again!" You said trying to decipher the reality from your fictitious simulation.

"Wait, y-you like Daniel?" You said nervously.

.

.

.

"Yeah..." She scratched the back of her head and smiled. She looked down in embarrassment. You faked a smile trying not to interrupt her atmosphere.

"Dumbass. You really thought it was you all along?" You mentally slapped yourself while Jihyo was fantasizing about her crush.

You snickered. "So... why are you telling this to me, Noona?" You asked. She then looked at you and blinked a few times. She was probably thinking of an answer.

"That was suspicious enough, but I do not want to bombard her with so many questions right now in the middle of the night." You thought as you smirked.

"Let me guess..." You got up and reached for your water bottle. "You haven't told anyone about this? Even your Unnies?" You asked.

"O-only you." She stammered. You were surprised because you thought you haven't gained their trust needed for someone to open up in that manner.

"Me? But I-" You were cut off.

"I know... I figured that you are a trustworthy person when it comes to these kinds of conversations. I'll tell Nayeon about this later in the morning." She explained.

"She's hiding something, but I won't beg for it." You thought.

You and Jihyo had a conversation for a while. You gave some advice to Jihyo about love and relationships. Though you haven't experienced love just yet, you know how to react to such scenarios wisely. She was astounded by your philosophical approach to this manner.

"You sound like a motivational speaker of some sort." Jihyo chuckled as you smiled.

"Just had a lot of experiences back then." You said. She gave you the look of curiosity. You saw this and smirked.

"I won't tell you for now. Maybe next time, Noona?" You assured her.

"But oppa..." She's doing the aegyo again. "I wanna know..."

"Noona, you're really good making someone's heart melt, but that won't work on me." You said as she pouted. Her cute expression made you laugh hard as she softly punched your shoulder.

"You should sleep, Noona. You have a schedule for today, right?" You said to her as she nodded.

"I'll accompany you to the door. Let's go." You said.

You said your goodnights to Jihyo as you closed the door. She went back to her dorm with a smile on her face. You leaned back at the door and thought something for a while.

"Why... am I bothered?" You shook your head as you went back to your bed to sleep.

.

.

.

.

"Aigoo Y/N. I just want to make you jealous. Hasn't he gotten the signal that I kinda like him?" Jihyo said to herself quietly.

As Jihyo proceeds to her room to rest, someone might've eavesdropped from the kitchen and heard Jihyo.

.

.

.

.

"So there's probably like three of us havin' a crush on Y/N, huh?" She thought as she closed the refrigerator and went back to her room.