Confusion (pt. 3)

HELL-O AND YES I'M BACK BISHES JSJSJSJS

Oh well, time to get the story going, I suppose?

(Note: My writing style ever since my last update has since changed a lot since the last time. I would like to apologize for the freakishly long hiatus since the last update. I know it hasn't been that long, isn't it- wait never mind it's been nearly 5 MONTHS since the update so- SORRY?-)

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Think, bitch, THINK! This is your fault in the first place!" You mentally slapped yourself for being too careless and now you thought you've been caught red-handed.

You thought that having a bit of "skinship" towards their manager is certainly normal at this point so your heavy overthinking lightened up a bit after the lingering thought (it's ALSO NORMAL to be KISSED by most of them VOLUNTARILY).

"H-Hey... How's it going-"

"What was that?" She abruptly halts the conversation, her eyes narrowing out of sheer curiosity.  You gulped as you looked at Chaeyoung, who also seems to be quite intimidated by her manager.

"Shit." You whispered as you closed your eyes, overthinking once more. 

"T-This is a misunderstanding-" as Chae tried to reason out, Ms. Kim went past her and towards you. 

Your heartbeat was getting faster and quicker the longer she's been standing in front of you.

...

...

...

...

...

"This whole art piece is indeed a misunderstanding!" She bursts out of laughter as she looked at your canvas. Your tensed body dwindled down as you let out a sigh. Chaeyoung, on the other hand, just went with the flow and laughed with her nervously. A laugh so contagious that it became genuine as you laughed with them, feeling both anxious and stupid because of earlier and your so-called "masterpiece". 

"My sense of victory has never been sweeter than this." You internalized as you kept shaking your head looking at Ms. Kim, who at that point, couldn't contain her laughing attack. 

"I-I'm amazed, this is a masterpiece-" She halted her words as she wheezed again.

"Was it that bad!?" You said to add fuel to the fire, hoping that she'll be more distracted with your artwork. You looked at Chaeyoung as she snickered and nodded her head in agreement.

And that's how basically you got away of possibly losing the shit out of your job and possibly getting a lot of backlash from their "fans". You thought you were living in a perfect world or something. You then spent the rest of the day with Ms. Kim and the girls without any monstrosity happening within your peripheral. 

In fact, it was one of those last instances that you'll be subjected into some crazy yada yada for a long while...

---------------------------------------------------
T

IMESKIP: A MONTH LATER...
---------------------------------------------------

It's been a month since the wildness had significantly dropped to a minimal degree. To be honest, it was boring that nothing is really keeping you on toes almost every single day. You somehow missed it, but at the same time relieved that you get to have a time for yourself.