Beautiful Chaos (pt. 2)

Author: Howdy! It's been a year! Idk what should I talk about or anything important that I must talk about so without further ado, let's just start this chapter, shall we?

[CHAPTER STARTS]

"I told you to stay away from them. Why'd you do that?" Ms. Kim asked you about the altercation earlier whilst letting out a sigh of frustration.

"It wasn't my fault, though." You tried to explain thoroughly. "I was genuinely trying to get the letter from Jackson's lunchbox and I ended up being discovered by them."

"Them? That's not enough explanation. And don't you use Jackson as an excuse for your misfortune." She sat on his desk as she looked sternly at you.

"B-but..." You stammered and went silent since you knew that she was right and your letter just ended up in Jackson's lunchbox.

"Whatever your reason was, it's useless, Y/N. Nonetheless, you were planning to pan out something, but I assume you were reckless to think about the current circumstances." She then points at you.

"I know, I know, I just wanted to wish them good luck by giving them something coming from me—"

"You knew it was a bad idea! You should've known that they will go berserk because of THAT letter." She cut you off, her demeanor getting more and more tensed up as you tried to come closer and calm her down.

"No, Y/N. I've decided."

"Wait, what?" You thought to yourself.

"With all due respect, may I ask what is it that you are talking about?" You naively asked Ms. Kim. You were visibly fiddling around with your fingers, indicating that you were very anxious. You two were staring at one another for a bit until Ms. Kim let out another sigh as she closed her eyes.

...

[TWICE'S POV]

...

The silence in the room was loud enough for the girls to notice. Everyone but Jeongyeon and Tzuyu was looking at one another, eyes that are as sharp as a katana. 

"Oh well, I'm not getting into your stuff. I'm taking a shower." Jeongyeon proclaims as she left the room unscathed from the tense atmosphere that was building up inside their room.

The room fell silent was more, about 30 seconds according to Mina, since she was playing a YouTube video when Jeong left and saw the timestamps conveniently.

"What?" Nayeon said as she caught Jihyo looking at her. 

"We can't just do that to Y/N, y'know?" Jihyo points at Nayeon for her carelessness. "We know you wanted him so badly, but for the love of God, act according to your damn age."

"Oh? Why am I taking the blame?" Nayeon spears closer to Jihyo. "Shouldn't it be that the one who saw him first is the one who's going to be blamed?"

"It was just by accident that I saw him." "You KNEW he was coming! I saw you falling over him!" Nayeon refuses to let it slide as she justified her argument with her rebuttal against Jihyo.

"How is falling over him not an accident? Be logical-" "Falling over him or falling FOR him?" Nayeon took her chances by putting Jihyo against the wall and berating her continuously.

"Get away from me." Jihyo quietly said.

"Then what? What you gonna do if I don't?" Nayeon continues to trigger her.