Beautiful Chaos (pt. 1)

It's been a whole ass month ever since you've interacted with them. Everyone, including you and especially the girls, were very busy for the incoming comeback that was set to be released in one to two months time.

This one was particularly more sophisticated than a normal comeback since they weren't just aiming for a single, but an entire album to treat their fans after a bit of a break from music. Well, a month of vacation is not really a break for some of us, but it was enough for them to replenish their depleted energy and motivation to collab and create music.

To be honest, you missed them, a lot. Huh, looks like their "flirtatious" behaviour made a lasting impression on you. Kind of expected to say at least, but this lasting impression was different - it was as if you were longing to feel the warmth of their presence.

(Not their lips- well I kinda missed it too- sHuSH)

...

Meanwhile, your reunion with them wasn't as pleasant as expected as they are at it again for the nth time.

You were at the edge of everything as you see these events unfold right in front of your eyes. You were expecting for the worst, as these girls have their eyes sharpened to intimidate one another, at which nothing was particularly working as the situation progressively gets more chaotic.

"Ladies and gentlemen, what we are witnessing as of the moment is a bunch of quarelling kids waging a war with one another." You sarcastically thought for a split second, but came back serious after.

"Guys? Can we just chill-"

"Not if you tell us who truly deserves your love." Nayeon rebutted.

Astonished by her answer, you tried to protest back at her but at that point, Ms. Kim showed up. You let out a sigh as you were relieved that she would take care of the potential chaotic extravaganza that would've taken place if not for her.

"What is going on here?" She said in a slightly annoyed tone.

Everyone went silent and was stopped by their tracks.

"And you." Ms. Kim looked at you.

"Me?" You were confused, but you knew you didn't do anything particularly bad so you asked back.

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh, we just finished our team meeting downstairs but then I decided to come up here because I left something there earlier." And then you pointed at the table.

Well, the other half was just a bunch of lies but it was a good catch to hide your true intentions of going and running towards this area.

"But how in the world did they find you here-"

"I don't know, everybody just seemed to pop up out of nowhere."

"No, we were already here." Dahyun abruptly cuts you off with your words. You were confused as all of them looked at you.

"Ah, right. I forgot to tell you." Jackson caught your attention.

"Huh?" You were confused about the ordeal but you were eager to listen.

"Well... when I was walking down the hallway before I came back here, like I think 5 or 6 of them was already there." Jackson started his narrative as you slowly degressed into a chain of anxiety and regret.

"They were talking about something I think... Um... ah, yes. I think they were talking about a guy who sent them a good luck letter or something. I don't know who it was, though." When he dropped the bombshell, you were shocked beyond belief.