Confusion (pt. 1)

Damn... 21 days of no updates. My apologies for that sooo here's the update! Hope y'all enjoy it! Peace!

***********************

You've been with them for a good while, but you didn't expect that your relationship between them individually will get so intense to the point that they'll do their best just to win... Well, you.

From a good standpoint, this coincidence was heart-fluttering in some ways, but terrifying at the same time. You see, you've seen them committing to action out of their zone. The fact that their sheer potential of committing too much for you was unacceptable. It's obvious at this time that they don't see you as a manager these days, but as a man.

The worrying part of this is that this is probably just the tip of the iceberg.

And mind you that 5 of those 9 girls are definitely madly in love with you. You haven't seen the other 4 move just yet. What more if they, too, started to knock on your heart? Maybe that choice of words was an exaggeration, but remember: "expect the unexpected."

For now, you're currently in the middle of an ominous situation. Mina was running straight to your house. She probably witnessed everything that happened earlier.

Due to the utter shock, you might've pushed Nayeon way too hard away from you, but she was still standing proud so you didn't mind.

"M-Mina?" You weren't nervous because Mina caught you, you were nervous 'cause they might end up causing trouble.

"Hey, what's your problem?" Nayeon blatantly asks, posing with her usual arms crossed, poker face. Mina looked at her sternly.

"You. You're my problem." Mina refuted. They looked at one another as if they finally found their prey. It was dead serious as you looked at them with such sarcasm. You're sick of these girls fighting for such dominance.

It's like a bunch of whining kids fighting for a bucket of ice cream.

All thoughts aside, you accidentally looked at Mina's fuming expression. For some reason, you find her cute being in this state. Jealous, angry little penguin.

You snickered at that thought.

When Mina looked back at you, she was frustrated so you looked away.

"What are you laughing at!?" She annoyingly said as you held back your laughter.

"Nothing? I'm definitely not laughing." You said while fidgeting your fingers.

"Oh, really?" When you looked back again, her slippers were already on her hand, ready to aim towards you.

"W-What are you doing?" You asked, preparing for a stance to run away.

"I'm DEFINITELY not gonna throw this slipper towards your face." You took a step back, probably scared of what Mina would do to you.

"Hey, you two-"

"You shut the f*ck up. This is MY errand so I must take care of it." Mina used her slipper to shut Nayeon's mouth. Nayeon was left speechless as Mina started to chase you down.

"COME HERE!" "YAH! THIS IS MY HOUSE!" "I DON'T CARE!!!"

"Aish... she's so annoying..." Nayeon thought as she rolled her eyes in annoyance and inconveniently left your house without anyone noticing it.

*TIMESKIP - 8 AM*

Yesterday was sure a hell of a damn ride. It was too much to contain that you find it funny given that those kinds of circumstances are, by any chance, extremely lucky to occur. It was like riding on the world's most dangerous roller coaster, but tenfold the experience that you would get. These sets of events that unfold yesterday were so immaculately unbelievable that you had a hard time sleeping last night.