Dating an Idol (pt. 2)

"Annyeong, oppa~" Your eyes widened when you saw Tzuyu sitting on your left and was about to join your minecraft world. Mina's character died because of her presence. She was in a state of shock, but later turned into frustration.

"Noona... How did you even-"

"YAH!" You flinched when Mina called out Tzuyu.

"This won't end well..." You thought. You turned around to face Mina, but you didn't have to since she was holding on your wrists tightly.

"What are you doing here!?" She pointed her fingers at her.

*FLASHBACK: TZUYU'S POV*

"Mmm... What's that smell?" Tzuyu scurried down the hallway slowly with her eyes half-open. Her body suddenly became alert when she realized that you're the one who's cooking for them.

"Probably because he's dating Mina today..." Her body felt tired again as she headed back to her room.

*TIMESKIP - 15 MINUTES LATER*

"Yah! Tzuyu-ah!" Chaeyoung whispered to her ear.

"What...." She groaned and covered her entire body with a blanket.

"You do realize that you're in charge of the grocery for today, right?" She kicked the blanket out of her face and looked at Chae in confusion.

"Why me-"

"We agreed upon that when we're asking Y/N to date us. Remember?" Tzuyu pouted and began to fix her bed up. Chaeyoung left the room afterwards.

As she was fixing her bed, an idea popped out of her head.

"Hehe..." She grinned and began eating breakfast.

Almost half an hour had passed and Tzuyu was already ready to go. Jihyo was surprised with her speed.

"Why are you so excited?" She asked. She just smiled back at Jihyo and left the dorm.

"What's with her?" Jihyo mumbled to herself.

*WHEREABOUTS - THE VAN*

When you and Mina had departed from the place, Tzuyu was actually at the back side of the van. She sneakingly went inside the van minutes before you entered and hid at the back.

To be frank, she has her reasons why she has decided to follow you. For one, it saves her money from transportation. Two, getting inside a van with those whom she trusts is a plus in terms of security. And lastly, you. She's a bit jealous when Mina got to be the first one to date you instead of her.

You can say it was a childish argument to be jealous of such shallow reasons, but Tzuyu didn't seem to care. Really, she has been jealous of her Unnies ever since she had developed her feelings for you. Maybe her age speaks for her childish acts, you know?

She dozes off to sleep at the same time Mina did. Luckily, you didn't see her head at the back end of the van. Otherwise, it could cause a dispute between the girls early on.

Tzuyu woked up when she heard the van's engine turning off.

"Noona- hmph..." Tzuyu heard your voice being cutted off with some sort of an object. Tzuyu got curious and decided to look in your direction. When she averted her eyes towards your direction, she kinda regretted it. She saw Mina kissing you passionately. Her eyes widened and covered her mouth with her hands.

"That stupid penguin..." She hissed as she shook her head. She was jealous as usual.

"N-N-Noona- Noona!" You called Mina and left the van.