Responsibility (Pt. 3)

"I wonder..." You thought while lazily lying down on your bed. Everytime you think of the kiss, you internally scream in excitement while blushing so hard.

Like who in the flippin' world wouldn't be moved by a kiss from a visually stunning Taiwanese girl who is perfect at all angles. Face, body, personality, everything. They all scream perfection. She is even comparable to the Gods of-

*RING RING*

Your thoughts were cut off as your phone rang behind your pillow. You took the phone to see who's calling.

"Let me guess, it's Dahyun or Chaeyoung- I knew it." You grinned while looking at the caller ID and it was Dahyun.

You answered the phone call and toggled it to speaker mode.

"Y/N?" She said.

"Annyeong, Noona..." You rubbed your eyes.

"Annyeong! How's the day goin' for you?" She asked.

"Nothing much apart from Sana's injury and Tzuyu's-" You mumbled the last part and immediately stopped talking to prevent any further misunderstanding.

"Pardon, Y/N? What about Tzuyu-" Someone cut her off from the line.

"Ahh, we talked earlier before he left the house and I just thanked him for all of the things he'd done for us hehe..." Tzuyu nervously said. Dahyun was suspicious of us, you can tell.

"Only that?" She said and laughed afterwards. Tzuyu then punched Dahyun to the side.

"Aw, sorry, Tzuyu-ah." Dahyun called her out as you heard her walking back to her bed.

"Wait," You said because you were asking yourself why she even called you in the first place.

"Why did you call? Is there something I must do for you guys?" You asked Dahyun.

"Oh, n-nothing. I-I just asked what happened earlier..." She said nervously. You have quite some doubts that it's not the reason why she called, but you shrugged it off. Then, you remembered that you promised them you will chat with them more when you have some free time for yourself.

"I'm pretty sure you called because you wanted me to chat more with you, huh?" You smiled.

"How did you know..." Dahyun was shy about it. It's the first time you heard her like that.

"Come on, why are you shy? I'm your manager, one of Twice's managers." You chuckled as Dahyun kept the silence. You were sure she was smiling.

"How about Chae and Tzuyu-noona?" You asked her.

"Should I call them?" She returned the question to you.

You thought they were quite tired (even though they haven't done anything for the day) so you decided not to call them. But you gave the benefit of the doubt and decided that-

"If they're tired, you shouldn't-" You were cut off when someone called Dahyun's name.

"Who are you talking with?" Someone asked.

"Oh, it's Y/N." Dahyun said on the line.

"Hey, Y/N! Annyeong!" You realized it was Nayeon. Wait, why is Nayeon-

"Hello, oppa!" Pretty sure there's only one person calling you like that.

"Hello, Y/N!" Gosh, that was loud, but it was cute at the same time.

"Nayeon, Sana, Jihyo... are they all on the line?" You asked yourself while grabbing the phone from the side.

"Video call with us, oppa..." Sana whined cutely, making you smile genuinely.