Dating an Idol (pt. 3)

Hello, Wattpad Readers! It's been a while since the last update, isn't it?

From now on, updates will be longer than before so that I could focus more on plotting and proofreading.

You know what they say: Quality over Quantity.

Another reason for that is because I am working book on a book about fantasy hehe

Anyway, have fun reading!

---------------------------------------------------

Not a bad idea, actually...

"What do you say? Are you okay with those terms?" Jeongyeon asked once more.

"I guess so..." You were hesitant about what you're gotta say. Smiles from the girls painted from their faces were pretty obvious. They were glad that you agreed to the said terms.

"But I have to buy food for your well-being. You guys should stay in the van. I'll be quick-"

"We're coming with you." Nayeon didn't let you finish off your sentence.

"Besides, we can't do anything inside the van aside from waiting for our asses for you to come back." She added.

"But I'll be quick-"

"Pleaseeeee~" Someone cuddled your shoulders. You flinched by the touch and looked back. Surprisingly, Momo was the one who's cuddling you. You thought it was Sana since she's the one who's sensible of doing that.

"Oh?" You were a bit brazen for a short moment before snapping back to reality. You took a deep breath.

"Fine, fine. But you guys gotta be cautious. It's risky when someone recognizes you, okay?" You warned them, but they weren't amused. Instead, they're happy that they are gonna go to the grocery store. They aren't that accustomed to what they should do when they're inside the store, and that's what makes it even riskier. You were worried that they're gonna encounter problems without your supervision.

"Yah! I'm serious. Be cautious." You said.

"Don't worry, Oppa. We know what to do." Jihyo said.

"Is that so? I guess we should go then..." You were still worried, but you thought that time's running out and you have to make up that time for the "date" later. You escorted the girls inside the store.

*TIMESKIP - AN HOUR LATER*

"Where's Nay?" You asked the girls while walking through the parking lot with them. They were confused at first, but they realized that she's missing.

"No presence of her?" You asked once more. This time around, no answer came from them.

"Aish... I knew it. You guys stay in the van." You ordered them to go inside the van while you look for Nayeon.

"This place isn't that big. I could find her quickly here." You were optimistic about it, but you didn't disregard the fact that something happened to her. So you started to sprint and back at the store.

*TIMESKIP - 10 MINUTES LATER*

You were panicking. You didn't know where to go next. You were considering the option of calling the staff from the store, but it could cause a problem since Nayeon is just freakishly popular. Everyone in the store knew something about TWICE and her as an individual.

"Shit, shit, shit- Oh! The restroom!" You looked around to see the sign for the restroom. As soon as you found the sign, you ran towards the direction the sign was pointing at.