Destiny (pt. 4)

A/N: Hi! So I was looking back at my past works of the chapter, and seeing all sorts of these grammatical mistakes from left to right seemed pretty dissatisfying. The chapter will now take longer to be published from now on, but the chapters will be longer than before. Enjoy :)

---------------------------------------------------

The silent atmosphere was becoming tenser and tenser as you heard the hand of the clock mounted at the wall moving. Moving your head from your left to right, these 9 girls are surely surrounding your bed. As if they're guarding you like a high-profile prisoner. Your breathing became shallower while examining their faces.

All of their faces showed concern and anxiety. You can tell they're worried about your condition, but you seemed to be doing fine. You couldn't deny the fact that you're examining their faces way too prolonged now. You faintly blushed and looked down at your hands with a syringe on your left hand linking to dextrose.

"What do I do?" You thought.

.

.

.

.

"You okay, Y/N?" You looked at your right to see Jihyo at the side of your bed close to you. "Ah, uhh... I-I'm fine. I'm just astounded that you are all here." They slightly smiled at your remark.

You realized that they are extremely busy at this point in time. "But you all have a busy schedule to follow. Aren't you all supposed to finish those?" You worriedly asked.

Technically, you were their manager, so you wouldn't mind reminding them of what they should do.

"Oh, that?" Nayeon said. "We simply asked our manager-nim for a break to check your condition." Your heart fluttered by her touching words, but it still bothers you because they did that for you?

"Don't be ridiculous. It's not like they're really gonna care for you." You thought.

"W- why though- I- I mean..." You stopped talking because you thought that it'll be an awkward situation if you were to ask them some unnecessary questions.

"Why not? You're our manager. But since you're younger than Tzuyu here, we can take care of you too." Chaeyoung said.

"Oh?" You were confused for a brief moment before you realized that you were the youngest one amongst the members. "Oh, yeah."

"I should call you all noonas, then?" You smiled at that realization. They giggled at your silliness.

"You can call me mommy if you want to~" You heard Sana's sultry tone on your left. You shivered at her sudden change of tone. You were brazenly frozen there while locking up eyes with her.

Jeongyeon immediately covered her mouth, signaling to keep her sanity calm. "Sorry, Y/N. She sometimes needs someone to calm her senses down." They, including you, just laughed it off.

You scanned around your surroundings and saw chairs from many angles. Good enough to accompany all of the members. "Why aren't you all sitting down?" You offered them to take their seats, which they gladly took.

You had a good time talking with them. It was all about their hobbies, personal things, and some interesting trivias about them and the company. It was a long heck of a conversation with them.

You looked at the wall clock and saw that hours had already passed. It was around 5:30 in the afternoon at that time.

"I think you all should leave now. It's already late-"

.

.

.

.