-Chapter 1-

I was wide awake. I'm almost a hundred percent sure that was a gun shot. Bang! Okay, that was definitely one. But no screams. Somethings not right here at all. Slowly I crawled out of my bed and crept to my wardrobe in the other corner of my room. I put on one of my big warm sweaters, pants were the least of my worries. But I was prepared for this.

Finally dressed, I snuck to my jacket and grabbed my Glock 9mm. I held her between my hands up, protecting my face. I quietly opened my wooden door to my room, but there was no one in the hallway. Carefully and on tiptoes, I slip towards the stairs.

Then I felt a stinging pain in my left temple. Someone had been waiting for me on the stairs and before I could shoot or even notice him he had already hit me hard with the end of his rifle. My vision blurred, but before I could fall down the stairs the person grabbed me roughly and threw me ungently over his shoulder. Judging by the muscular arms, it had to be a man. With quick steps, he rushed recklessly to our front door, which was wide open, with me still on his shoulder.

The cold night air hit me painfully and my hair flew wildly. I heard the man carrying me shout something and then I heard a car door open. Shortly thereafter, I was rudely pushed into the back seat. I wanted to scream and free myself from his strong grip, but my body was numb. Thus, I lay uncomfortably in the back seat while two other man got into the car.

After one of the men had briefly glanced at me behind, he ordered the other to drive off. I wanted to yell at them to let me out, and I wanted to pull their own guns over their heads. But nothing had changed in my condition. I felt an uncomfortable pain in my right arm and my eyelids grew heavy.