-Chapter 20-

He was still holding my sister. He had closed his left elbow tightly around her throat, and with his other hand he held a gun to her temple. He slowly turns his face towards me and then says with an eerie grin on his face, "Well, who have we got here?" he said, and his rough voice unpleasantly cut the silence. "Well, that's probably what comes from your husband doing business with the wrong people and thinking he could pull me off like that!" I looked him seriously in the eye.

My jaw muscles tensed. Slowly but clearly, I tried in a threatening voice to tell him that I would trust my boyfriend and that he should now let go of my sister. But he only smiled and pressed the gun even more to her skull. "Shoot me for it, but let her go, or it's the last thing you're ever gonna do. And I will personally take care of that!" I pressed out between squeezed teeth. Slowly and threateningly, I opened the zipper of my black vest and pulled out my Glock 9mm from the inside pocket.

I turned her between my fingers and admired her with a small smile on my lips. Just to add more pressure and drive to my words, I took the magazine off with one click and pretended to be sure I still had a full shot. With a skewed smile on my lips, I turned my head back to him. For a few seconds I stared in his eyes. Still fixed on his eyes, I clicked the magazine back into my gun and then left it loosely in my hand. Slowly I let my eyes wander back to my now loaded gun.

I could clearly feel Mr. Enrico's gaze on me as I slowly turned around. When I finally stood with my back to him, my face petrified, only a self-confident smile decorated my lips. The lot of training with Harrison had made me hardened and more confident in a way. Jerkingly, I turned around and pointed the loaded gun at him. With one click, I unlocked the gun and aimed right between his eyebrows. Without even a slight change or relaxation of my facial features, I pulled the trigger and shooted it right between the eyes.

Then everything went very quick. A second shot was heard and then Mr. Enrico fell lifeless to the ground. He snathed my sister with him. A bright scream was heard and I knew it wasn't just me who pulled the trigger. I saw my sister sink to the floor in pain and start bleeding from her stomach. Blood leaped through her shirt. I stood there frozen. I didn't expect him to pull the trigger at all.