Bonds and Marriage(Ruby x Kimmy)

*******************************************
You'll see why I ship this.

Some are Referenced to some AOT scenes(The Junior High School version btw.)
*******************************************

"Good morning Kimmy!" A girl with blonde hair, whilewearing an eyepatch and gifted with emerald eyes greeted with a smile To another blonde girl,who's hair is quite a mess and feeling groggy. Though it didn't last long when she saw the smile she loved.

"Good morning~My Precious Gem~!" The girl named Kimmy cheered and hugged the little blonde girl as her precious gem could only giggle—making her day even brighter.

"Still sleepy?" Her precious gem asked,while placing their breakfast on the table..despite her partner still hugging her and not wanting to let go.

"Uh-huh..But Seeing you on the morning is well worth a recharge...Hey! After this breakfast,let's get married!" She answered while smelling the sweet fragrance of her hair.

"Ahaha..Your sweet but aren't we a little young for that." Her partner pouted to the word,'a little young was spoken'.Although,It didn't felt like a rejection either too..So,its still a win-win.

"We may be young,but in the future..We will get married!" Kimmy squealed while fantasizing on their future,definitely going cloud nine.

"Hold up what time is it?" Ruby's eye widened as she checked the time on her phone.

"Oh no! Kimmy! We'll be late on our first day of school!" Ruby yelled and got off Kimmy.

"Time to hit your showers Kimmy!" Kimmy could only chuckle at how cute she is,that all she could do is follow her gem's orders.

"Kimmy! Your Hair gel is already prepared too!" Ruby yelled,Kimmy thanked her then hit the showers.

***Time skip***

"Wait! Ruby! Slow down!" Kimmy yelled,as her gem is running ahead of her. She was even fixing her almost perfected styled hair.

"But we can't slow down! Come on Kimmy!" Ruby yelled back,continuing on running without her partner catching up.

"Ah! You need to watch where your going!" Kimmy called out,though it was too late. A large 'thud' was heard,seeing her precious gem on the ground with another person.

"Ah! My bad,I was in a hurry." The person who her gem bumped into said quickly standing while taking their hand out,to which her gem took it greatly then stood up.

"I'm sorry,I was too." Ruby apologized.

"Hold out there Romeo!" Kimmy called out,stomping towards them. It would've been 'ok' if it was another girl but nope,turns out...the one who bumped into her gem was a male. A male—Triggered.

"Bumping into my precious gem,so you could have the excuse to make the moves on her!" Once Kimmy was near them,she immediately did a Karate chop,though they quickly let go and backed away.

"What moves?" The male's companion said with a blank face,who is a male too.

"Everything will be alright now sweetiepie,why don't we get married after the morning entrance ceremony!" Kimmy yelled while hugging her gem close,rubbing her head for affection.

"Look sorry for bumping into you,here.." The male gave her gem something into her hand.

"Keep your filthy hands away from her!" Kimmy yelled but only to get ignored.

"I'll treat you later." And with that,he ran with his other male companion following behind.

"We never want to see your face again!" Kimmy yelled again,with her gem into her arms. Ruby then,opened her hand to check what that male gave.