She's mine (Gusion x Ruby x Alucard)

******************************************
I like when there's a fight going on,all just for love!

I'll prepared the Harem one next time.🤡
*****************************************

"This tension is so sickening that I just wanted to barf." Guinevere said while watching two males bicker like children.

"Agreed." Freya said while sipping her cup of tea that the Baroque provided.

"I TOLD YOU SHE'S MINE! QUIT SABOTAGING OUR DATE, YOU JUSTIN BIEBER WANNABE!" Alucard yelled out.

"OH FUCK OFF! YOU EGOTISTIC WANNABE DRACULA! SHE'S MINE!" Gusion yelled back.

With the constant bickering of the two and turning it physical by hitting each other like children that got spaghetti arms. The people who are watching are really enjoying the view.

"Should we interfere?" Mathilda asked, as her morals started to kick in.

"No,just let'em." Guinevere answered while eating her piece of cake.

"We should make a bet out of this." Lesley said while hugging her girlfriend Miya.

(Ya got a problem with me shipping them? 😈👹)

"My money's on Alucard,no way is that Paxley going to win." Guinevere started.

"Money's on Gusion,He's a gentleman." Mathilda said that made the female Baroque roll her eyes.

"More like a useless Homeboy." Guinevere mumbled before satisfying herself with the cake she's eating.

"My money's on Paxley." Lesley said.

"Uh..Babe,I know I love you and all but..My money's on Alucard." Miya chimed in while giving 50 silver coins to Freya.

"Its ok..It doesn't change for a fact that we're together." Lesley said while giving Miya butterfly kisses on her face,making the elf giggle.

"Ugh..Gross,Go flirt somewhere please." Guinevere rolled her eyes while eating her cake.

"Your just jealous cause your boyfriend Granger doesn't give you much affection,unlike me." Lesley proudly hugged her girlfriend,looking all smug that the Baroque just growled.

"Whatever." The Baroque just turned to see the boys continue to berate each other,only to have an idea in mind.

She approached the two males,just as soon as they were about to draw their weapons. Immediately interrupting them by giving them both a punch on the face,making both of them groan in pain and pissed at the Auburn maiden.

"THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR GORILLA?!" Gusion yelled,earning another punch from the Baroque.

"THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR PRUDE?!" Alucard yelled too,earning the same fate as Gusion.

"I AM NOT A GORILLA NOR A PRUDE, YOU DAMN FEEDERS!" Guinevere yelled back while glaring at the two,who are glaring back.

"Yeah,Yeah..Gorilla. The fuck you want?" Guinevere controlled herself to beat the living crap out of the Paxley but decided to remain in character,taking a deep breathe while fixing her posture.

"Since you two have been pining over my gem friend, I wanted to compromise a competition." Guinevere started with a smile that the two just had blank face,irritating her even more but stayed still in character.

"And why should we listen to you Prude?" Alucard asked. There's a tick mark on the Baroque's head.

"Yeah,What are your intentions Gorilla?" Another tick mark on her cheek.