In between The Wind And Fire(Vale x Ruby x Valir)

**************************************
Why choose one of them,when you can have both? 😏😏

***************************************

"Master Gord,I'm going now." Valir said as he got out of the house as his master just responded an 'ok' while working on his experiments,even berating Eudora about how the method should be through an orb.

"EUDORA! THE PROBABILITY OF THIS SOLUTION SHOULD BE ADDED NOT DIVIDED!"

"Gord...Hun...I love you but,YOU ARE COMPLETELY WRONG!"

Once Valir is out of the house,he started to skip happily—humming a song the went to the market to buy something.

"I want two of these, three of these and give me 3 of these two." After gathering what he needed,Valir continued to skip happily and soon went unto his destination. That's when his expression changed quickly when his eyes landed on the person he didn't expect to see.

"Vale."

"Valir."

Both of them said their names in spite,like as if they spat out some venom in their mouths.

"What are you doing here?" Valir asked,gritting his teeth while trying to control himself on killing the person infront of him.

"I could ask the same thing to you." Vale answered,doing the same as Valir.

Before a fight could even start,someone opened the door before getting out.

"Vale? Valir? What brings you two here?" Both of their attentions turned to see a cute maiden wearing a red cloak while holding a large scythe,soon in love sick mode that Ruby had to snap her fingers to get them back on reality.

"Huh? What? Oh..Hi Ruby." Both of them said in sync,only to continue on glaring at each other.

"Umm..What brings you two here?" The little red asked. Both males turned their heads to face her with a smile.

"Will you go at a theatre with me?" Both of them sync again,which made them both gasp in shock.

"Uhh...With both of you or should I pick?" Ruby asked again,giving a small smile but is actually confuse on the whole situation.

"You should go with me Ruby,I even bought you these since I know they're your favourites!" Valir happily said while giving her his gift,which are sweets and cakes. This made the Wind mage jealous,giving a low growl while trying to regain his posture.

"No,No,No...If anything,The little red should be with me. Here little red,My presents for you." Vale gave her a large box,as the maiden accepted it. Ruby managed to grab the gifts,that she had to place down her scythe before grabbing them.

"No! She's with me! I asked her first!"

"You may be my friend but I won't hesitate to fight you."

They continued to bicker like children,making Ruby sigh as she proceeded to go inside her home to place the gifts before going back outside. She grabbed her scythe that's been laying on the ground,immediately in an attack stance as she cut them off by swinging it between them. Both were in shock and almost scared from the weapon infront of them,now they had their eyes on Ruby.

"I'm sorry if that's rude but please stop fighting. I'll gladly invite both of your invitations and since we'll be going on the same place,let's go." And with that,she used her scythe to drag them both at their destination.

(What? What's the use of her scythe then? A decoration?)

—————————————

"We're here." Ruby announce while putting away her scythe using magic,taught by Guinevere.

Vale bought the tickets while Valir escorted Ruby inside and on the best spot for them to watch. Ruby ended up in the middle of the two,who are glaring at each other for like the 28th time now.

After a few minutes of waiting,with the maiden stopping the two from fighting. The stage actors and actresses entered,it was a peaceful day.

—————————————

*BOOM!*

A large explosion suddenly appeared,everyone inside the theatre were stuck but was soon saved by the Saber Squad. Everyone was alive but some had some major injuries that needed to be healed.

Johnson is putting out the flames while Rafaela is treating the wounds of the injured people while Layla and Saber were busy asking other people about the incident. However,3 people begun to be missing,as they are no where to be found. Except for a fact,  they are running away from the incident.

The 3 soon stopped on their tracks,with Ruby smacking both of their heads making both of the males to groan in pain.

"WHAT WERE YOU TWO THINKING?! YOU COULD'VE KILLED EVERYONE FROM THE THEATRE, INCLUDING US!" The Little Red scolded the two, who are kneeling down in shame from their actions.

"WE GOT LUCKY THAT THE SABER SQUAD ARRIVE BUT, JUST— I CAN'T—! *Sight* Just what were you two thinking?" Ruby massaged her head in frustration as the two continued to stay still.

"We're sorry...We promise we won't do it again." Both of them sync, even bowing down more.

"*Sigh* You two are lucky that I love you both. I may forgive you but you two need to be punished from your actions,come on..Let's go to the Saber squad so you can confess your crime." The males wanted to protest but quickly shut up when the maiden glared at them,staring right into their souls.

———————————

After confessing their crimes, the two mages were punished by building the whole theatre while being a janitor at the Hospital for 2 months. It was a rough day for them both but, they couldn't care less since Ruby would check up on them for the time being—giving them snacks, helping them a little on their work, just accompanying them and making sure they won't fight to cause another explosion.

Between the fire and the wind,why not just be in between? Balancing them both.

***End Of Chapter***

Question:

Why am I so obsess with Poly relationships and Harem content?

Answer:

Cause where's the fun in that? Especially when obsessive people are fun to meddle and bully with. 🤡