Prom Night(1) (Ruby X Anonynous)

******************************************
I like to keep it that way...

Its Anonymous,what ya expect!

Disclaimer: There will be depressing things like insecurities and some Angst,so..Feel free to Le skip this chapter or check if there some Happy scenes here.

Also...I'll be adding some other names for the plot of the book,so don't go complaining on why are they added if there not included in the game. Duh,for plot purposes.
******************************************

Ruby looked so uncomfortable,all she wanted to do is leave and just stay at her house. She never even wanted to come here in the first place but, she can't do anything about it. Since,a certain friend won't take 'no' for an answer.

"Ruby! Try this on!" Guinevere called out happily and showed her a Light pink floral dress,its pretty but Ruby didn't want it as it isn't her colour nor does she wanted to try it on.

"Sorry Guin..I don't think that's my colour. I think it represents it more on you than me." Ruby said the last part faintly,though her friend heard it and approached her to give her a hug.

"Don't worry,I'm here..I'm here,I know you didn't want to come here but you need to. You promised us girls,plus...We will be having a girl's day. Promised!" Guinevere cheered while rubbing her friend's back,giving some support and affection. Ruby felt like crying,though her eyes couldn't produce anymore tears—the only thing that she could feel,was the pain on her heart. Feeling it cracked little by little till it completely shattered like glass.

Guinevere suddenly pulled away from the hug,grabbing Ruby's hand.

"Don't worry,I'm here. Beside,I'm 100% sure that when they see you. They will regret everything what they said and done, I'm going to make sure of that. Now,Try the dress cause its time to be Fabulous—Especially since we are taking over that Fab Bish's beauty!" Ruby laughed since she knew that the Fab Bish Guinevere's referring to—Is non-other than their bitchy Queen Professor Alice.

"Thanks for making me laugh Guin." Guinevere smiled that she gave Ruby another hug.

"Aww~ Of course Darling! I was born with Talent~" Ruby laughed again as she took the dress and examine it.

"Ok..Ms.Talent,I'll try on this dress. If I don't like it,your gonna have to wear that 'thing'." Ruby said while going inside the changing room.

"Hey! Ruby! I thought we were friends~Ah! The irony~! How could you treat me like this~?! Was I not good enough~?!" Guinevere began to dramatically rant about being broken and hurt,Ruby could even hear her sliding down the door of the changing room.

"Sorry~Guin~ But,You knew where I got it from~" Guinevere dramatically ranted again,even laughing to herself for being so dramatic..though she didn't care less,cause as long as her friend is happy,she is happy.

——————————

*Knock! *Knock!*

"Coming!" A fainted voice said while opening the door to revealed a person in a tuxedo with a companion.

"Ah! Popol And Kuppa! You're here already! Well come in."  Popol and Kuppa entered the person's house,then was lead to the couch.

"Go join Granger,Freya and Zilong on the living room,there just sitting on the couch." The person said while directly going up to the stairs.

Popol and Kuppa approached the 3 and took a seat beside the available space,which is beside Granger. Good,at least it wasn't around the two lovebirds.

"So we're just waiting for The two?" Popol asked while rubbing Kuppa's head who's sleeping beside him. Granger only nodded his head on the question, making It felt awkward.