Amnesia(2)[Final] (Ruby x Martis)

*****************************************
Disclaimer: Read at your own risk,especially on this cringe.

Continuation of the Amnesia part 1
*****************************************

Under the darkness,where no light is supported. A girl with long golden wavy hair started to look around her surroundings,she was scared but at the same time curious on what's happening. She started to walk forward,even if she can't see anything,only to feel or take the latter that she doesn't trip on anything.

"I HATE YOU!"

'What?' Ruby's head turned to the direction of the sound. She was shocked to hear her own voice that made her afraid.

"I HATE YOU!" There it is again,her voice. Instead of going forward again,she decided to follow the voice. With only a few steps,she could see a little light that's flashing right infront of her. Immediately running to the light,thinking that this is all a dream—only to stop on her track and watch as tears started to flow.

While walking, a bunch of scenes randomly played like as if she's watching a movie. She noticed that these scenes are mostly about her past that couldn't help but see and recall them all. That's when she reached into a pure red void and saw someone.

"Martis?" She muttered under breathe and frozen on her feet, more tears started to pour out,only to stop when something grabbed her ankles,making her back away but tripped down. Ruby groaned in pain but was immediately placed with panic when she saw her friend Guinevere crawling to her, the blonde maiden backed away, only to have one of her hands grabbed then backed away again to another horrific scene. It was Alucard, Miya and Gusion who are now crawling close to her. Soon enough, more people started to arrive and crawl close to her. All of them have cuts, bruises and fully covered in their own blood —that almost made them unrecognizable. Ruby ran in panicked that she kept apologizing on what happened to them. Honestly, she doesn't know where she's running but her mind is telling her so. She turned to see them gone but just as she turned around, she was jump-scared by a disfigured Angela that made her scream and tripped down her own foot. Worst case of all, she was not alone as everyone started to crawl close to her again.

She ran again,only to see herself trap in which she presumed was a maze. The voices followed as Ruby could see their shadows getting closer,she ran in whatever direction she feels safe. Just as she thought she was safe,met with a dead end. Cursing under breathe,she turned to go to another direction but soon stopped to see the person infront of her. Tears automatically pour out on her eye while collapsing down on the ground.

"C-Claude? Is that you?" The man named Claude only smiled as he reached out his hand. Without hesitation,Ruby immediately ran up to him. She pounced herself to hug him while fully crying,she could feel him stroking her hair while whispering nothingness into her ear but she knew, he was consulting her. They suddenly gave each other a kiss,which was unbelievable but that it felt like so real and believable.

"W-Where were you?" Ruby asked while pulling away as he looked at the man,who's smile slowly faded.

"I'm sorry Love but, I'm already a goner. Don't worry, cause our Justice shall be serve. Do me a favour and live your life to the fullest with the person you'll be with." He gave her one last kiss on the lips before slowly fading away. Ruby didn't took the time to process his words as she was devastated at his disappearance again.

"WAIT! CLAUDE!" Ruby screamed out but nothing happened. She continued to cry even more,only for the shadows to slowly approach her.

"Ruby...!" Guinevere cried out,her voice cracked as blood started to gush out of her mouth.

"RUBY!" This time it was Lesley. Ruby covered her eyes then started to back away,only to feel the wall blocking it from behind. With panic around her mind, the people crawling to her and their voices screeching out louder and louder to the point where she just wanted to be deaf. Knowing that she's completely trapped, she continued to cover her ears while closing her eye.