Prom Night(4)(Ruby X X.Borg)[Bad Ending]

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

I am very sorry if I have to do this...But I have no regrets. This will be the bad Ending.

Also has a little lemon 🍋

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺
***8 years later***

"Your hair gel is already prepared, alongside your clothes." Ruby reminded X.Borg while stirring a pot of stew in the kitchen. The man named X.Borg gave out a 'thanks' as he head to the bathroom with a towel hanging on his shoulder. After finishing her cooking, she then set up the table. X.Borg finally got out of the room all freshened up. Ruby blushed at how gorgeous the male is, to which he notices and smirks deviously. X.Borg approached Ruby to give her a quick peck on the lips that brought her back to reality. The maiden blushed more profusely as the male chuckled at how cute her reaction is as always.

Both of them sat down for breakfast. It was silent for awhile but did have some light conversations to break the tension.

"Oh yeah, Forgot to mention. I won't be home for awhile, Boss wanted me to raid Old Geezer's stuffs. It migh take me awhile, knowing that they have Beatrix on their side." X.Borg said as he finished his food then handing it to Ruby for her to wash the dishes.

"Well, Have fun with that. Just don't die." She said while finished washing the last plate. While drying her hands, she felt a weight on her shoulders and hands grabbing her waist. She only smiled and giggled in response.

"Don't you have work?" Ruby asked as she turned to face him. Only to glared at him as she could feel his hands groping her butt.

"What are you even going to about it, Huh? Darling~?" X.Borg challenged while giving a small smack on the maiden's ass, making her squeak. Ruby gave him a flick on his nose as she couldn't reach his forehead, unlike X.Borg who's very tall, she's still small despite already 23 years old. She grumbled a little but at least it's enough when she heard him groan in pain.

"Ow." X.Borg touch the spot on his nose where Ruby flicked hard. 'Geez, this Loli has some hidden strength sometimes', he thought to himself. Though it also amuses him since she is full of surprises.

Both of them bid farewell to each other, leaving Ruby to have the house for herself again. She sighed while tying her hair into a knot while going at the bathroom as the laundry has been set.

——————————

"Another Job well done X.Borg, now go finish up your own work. We needed it as a backup, just in case Rooney is unto us." X.Borg's boss commanded while walking away. The man gave out a devious smirk as he prepared a bag full of equipments for his needs.

"Don't worry, Its almost done anyways." He gave an evil laugh before getting back on track. Another reason to point out, was that he could finally go home early and give out a surprise for Ruby at home.

"Sir Xa— Sir X.Borg! Here's the requested documents." An employee gulped upon mentioning his real name. The male just glared at them while harshly while taking the document then walking away, leaving the employee pissing their pants like literally.

—————

The door slowly creaked and with someone entering inside slowly and carefully, having to tip toe on the way. The person also closed the door gently before continuing to walk somewhere. They then went into a room in which a maiden was found sleeping peacefully. He approach her to gently caress her smooth blonde hair. A small smile creeping into his lips as he watch her cute sleeping face.

Instantly, The maiden opened her eyes. She yawned before waking up and is greeted by a kiss on her forehead.

"Slept well Hun?"