Experience Series(1): Dyrroth

******************************************

I am really fucked up in the head— 👌🙃

This will be a series on what will happen if Ruby chose one of these Big Bad Wolves—👀🐺 for helping her with "The Experience".

Plot:

Ruby is an innocent and a legal loli...And wanted to experience Sexual intercourse. She is also pretty much dense or oblivious for a fact that they have a crush on her and mostly tried to get there way.

Genre: Lemon 🍋

Disclaimer: Cringe

First Person: Dyrroth- Abyssal Prince (Shitty fuck boi)

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

***Ruby's Pov***

"Awoooo!" I yelled as I drag at least four ghouls using my scythe and slicing them to bits. Their parts scattered like confetti as their blood smeared all over the place. I went back to the village and showed them the leader's head, claiming that I won the battle. Everyone cheered and celebrated with me celebrating with them too.

Only 30 minutes had passed and I'm ready to leave. It was sad for the village but were also aware that they needed to defend themselves, luckily, they were able to hire someone to train them and guess who is it?

"I'll take it from here Lady Ruby." Commander Tigreal said as soldiers started to march in the village. Yes, Commander Tigreal. One of the Lightborn Squad.

"Thank you Commander Tigreal. I shall leave the village in your care." I bowed down after saying my words, even giving a small wave of goodbye before running out of the village's sight. It left me gasping for air as I approach the Moniyan Hall and report my successful mission. Though, while waiting for my reward, my ears started to hear some gossips from a group of people. Honestly, It isn't worth my time and would usually ignore it but there are some things that I am just kinda curious on.

"I have news.." One gossiper said..

"What is it this time? Finally got laid?" Another one gossip said. I listened into the conversion more while taking my reward, giving a small 'thank you' to the receptionist as she gave a wave back then proceeded to talk to another adventurer. I also decided to seat a little close to them, taking out a book to pretend that I'm reading it.

"Bingo Elia, Plus..It was the best fuck I've ever had. Who knew he was so Kinky and into Public Sex."

"Who is it?" Her friend asked while nudging her shoulders on her.

"Shut up and tell." Another gossiper chimed in.

"Its Juan from Perlas...We met after he saved my life from getting ambushed by colonizers. That's why I was gone most of the time...Sorry girls."

'Sex? Kinks? Public Sex? What's that?' Curiously listening while flipping a page of the book, to avaoid suspicion.

"Is he that guy that you described as Average but very muscular, Tattoos on his back and arms, Natural brown skin and black hair, one of the warriors of Lapu-Lapu and etc?"

"Yeah..How did you know?"

"Your cousin was snooping on your diary after noticing your odd behaviours."

"Ok..Now that's invasion of privacy. I'm going to have a word with my cousin after this."

I started to hear more about their conversation about how they did the sex? Even using their Kinks? Like Ropes, Roleplays, Dress-ups and Using Whips? It didn't take long as their convo ended when the receptionist informed the girls about their next mission. They soon left, still leaving me curious about that 'sex' thing. I went to the library and started to search around the shelves. After finding that one book, I took a seat near the window.