Sweet Tooth (Ruby X Guinevere)

****************************************
And ya know where this is going~ 👀😏😏

🧍🏻🤘🏿
***************************************

"What the hell?" Ruby said while looking at the cabinet of the cooking club's kitchen.

"Is there something wrong?" Paquito asked while chopping some spinach.

"The cupcakes that I made are all gone. I swear I hid them on this place." Ruby answered while checking removing extra pots and pans in the cabinet, she returned them back in order when found nothing.

"Wait?! What?! The Cupcakes are gone?!" Chou exclaimed that he accidentally squished the bell peppers he's holding.

"WHAT?! I HEARD CUPCAKES ARE GONE?!" Akai screamed while slamming the door open, that made everyone flinch at his sudden arrival.

"WHAT?! MS.RUBY'S DELICIOUS CUPCAKES ARE MISSING?!" Suddenly, the juniors exclaimed while slamming themselves in the cooking club, which formed a bunch of layered human sandwiches.

"...Yes." With that answer, Everyone screamed in horror then replaced with sudden anger on them.

"Don't worry Ms.Ruby, we shall find the culprit and make them pay!" Harley exclaimed.

"I don't think that's necessary, I'll just bake another batch. Don't worry, I also happen to know who did it...Paquito, can you take over for awhile?" The man only gave out a nod before continuing his duty, Ruby bid farewell for a while then started to walk out of the school.

—————————————

"Mmhmm~ So good!" Someone exclaimed while taking two cupcakes then stuffing it on their mouth, distracted by the deliciousness that let their guard down.

"Ever heard of Asking permission and sharing is caring,Guinevere Baroque?" That person said that made Guinevere, almost choke on the cupcakes.

"R-Ruby?! Pleasure gracing your pressence here..Uh...Cupcake?" Guinevere sputtered while handing a half-eaten cupcake infront of Ruby, who only gave her a blank expression.

"No thank you, just wanted to know why my girlfriend for 2 years is stealing cupcakes that was suppose to be for..I dunno..Everyone?"

"I..Uh...Bought them?" Guinevere sweat dropped, as Ruby's expression didn't change. She instead, pulled out her phone then dialled a number. The auburn maiden tried to stop her but it was too late when she heard her brother's voice.

"Hey Lancelot,Did any of you Baroques buy any cupcakes?"

'Please Ruby no!'

"Yeah..We did.." Guinevere was relieved for that...

"Like last month, Odette was the one who gave it to us."

'Shit..' For now.

"Oh..I see, Funny..cause I could see Guinevere eating a batch of cupcakes today."

'No! Please!'

"Wait- What? Is that true? Let me talk to Guin." Ruby gave a "smile" as she handed her phone to Guinevere's shaky hands.

"Y-Yes? Brother?" She gulped down while sweat dropping so much.

"Guinevere Baroque..." The hair on Guinevere's arms started to rise up, as the chilling voice of his brother is heard.

"What did I say about taking care of your health? You weren't suppose to eat cupcakes again and where did you get those cupcakes?" Before she could give an answer, which she couldn't. Ruby instantly took it from her hands.

"She actually stole all of the batch of cupcakes at the cooking club, I was about to deliver them to every person in school too." Thought that Ruby would be distracted, Guinevere made a run for it but was stopped and stunned after Ruby brought out her scythe and used her Ult.

"I do apologize for my sister's sweet-tooth of gluttony, I'll pay all the cupcakes."

"Deal." With that, Ruby hang up. She turned to face Guinevere, who was about to run but was stopped again when Grock appeared out of nowhere then blocked the path. Of course, Guinevere passed it easily but was soon caught by Selena's stun—Appearing out of nowhere. Ruby used her ability to dash through Grock's walls then quickly grabbed Guinevere by her shoulders.

"Thanks Guys." The two gave out a thumbs up then left.

Needless to say, Guinevere got grounded. No cupcakes for a year and she has to clean the cooking club's room for 2 months.

"Here you go." Ruby handed Guinevere a piece of cake that was recently baked. The Baroque then looked at it suspiciously and in confusion.

"What?"

"Well..Your brother did ground you and said no cupcakes for a year but he didn't say No cake for a year. Thanks for cleaning this club." With that Ruby went back to continue her work. Guinevere took the cake, grabbing a fork to take a bite—instantly her taste buds tickle cause of how delicious this is. It may be the worst time and day but at least its not that bad. If you count the people behind her, glaring at her for the eaten cupcakes. She learned her lesson and got a kiss on the lips too.

See ain't that bad...For now.

***End Of Chapter***

*Nom**Nom**Nom**

Which one of you people have a sweet tooth? Like do ya do this? Or nah?