Wrong to Right (Ruby x Zhask)

*****************************************
Since when was ZhaskBy a thing? 🧍🏻

Not that I judge but...Tentacles + 🍆 = Hentai (And I'm all done for it 😏)

*Chuckles* I'm in danger 😃 but its fine.

FBI: FBI OPEN UP!

Shiiiii——

****************************************

"Hey Ruby! Chou! Paquito!" Hanabi called out to 3 people, who are training at the moment.

"Hey Hanabi! Hah! Let's take five for that guys....Hah.." Ruby said while taking a breather as the two stopped, giving her a nod before going to get some rest.

"So what brings you here?" The girl asked while wiping her sweat,using her shirt. The Marksman started to fidget a little, so Ruby had to ask her again. Hanabi sighed as she moved her face closer to Ruby's ear.

"Zhask is here." She whispered. Ruby's eye widened at the news.

"I- I see...Thank you for the info." Hanabi gave her a pat in a head with a sympathetic smile. She even told that he wanted to meet her and told his location before leaving. The two males then approached her to ask what was wrong.

"Well...Zhask is here." Ruby truthfully answered while averting her gaze away from the two. The Two looked at each other before giving her each a pat in the head with a genuine smile as they understood the situation.

"Its going to be fine Red." Paquito said.

"Yeah, You'll be fine." While Chou chimed in.

"Thanks guys, so should we go, I kinda wanted to see him." Ruby requested, the two didn't waste time and agreed. She thanked them both as they gathered their stuffs before going to meet 'Zhask'.

——————————————

"Can you stop moving around, its getting irritating." Argus said to Zhask. Both of them are seating on the couch but unlike Argus who's just perfectly calm, Zhask on the hand, couldn't.

"How can I? Ruby is probably mad at me, I left her and didn't even told her anything nor even written something to her. She probably has forgotten about me and started a Family to someone she loves." Zhask explained while fidgeting even more.

"*Sigh* Zhask Listen, I assure you that it'll he fine. Also about her starting a family, she didn't do any of those." Argus said, which made the alien process the whole thing before getting shock at the news.

"Ruby's still single? What? How?" The alien kept asking that the Fallen Angel had to smack him on the head. Before Argus could talk, a knock on their door interrupted. The Fallen Angel told him to stay calm then went to answer the door.

"Hi Argus." Argus almost did a backflip at the sudden visit of a certain little red, not just that, she has two companies behind her. The fallen angel checked Zhask first, only to see him hide behind the couch. The Fallen Angel sweat dropped since he can be easily found, due to his height.

"Hello to you all, Ruby, Paquito and Chou. What brings you three for a visit?" The Fallen angel asked. Hoping for the latter that, its not about Zhask.

"Well...Hanabi told me that Zhask came back. She even told me that he's here, can I see him? I wanted to talk to him about something." Ruby said. For a moment, Argus wasn't surprised at all. He looked at Zhask that has a fear expression, telling him to say 'No'. Of course, Argus could follow but... That's not an Fallen Angel work and besides, He ain't dealing with the Alien's shit anymore.

"Yeah, He's here—" Immediately, Both Ruby and Argus see Zhask running away then jumped on the window. Unfortunately, Paquito and Chou were close enough to catch him and bring him back the house. The 3 then left the living room, for Ruby and Zhask's privacy since they really need to talk about something.

"So..Welcome back.." Ruby said, as she broke the awkward silence that they're having.

"Uhh—Y-Yeah..Umm...Lovely to see you,you know.." Zhask said back while scratching the back of his head. Within a few minutes of another awkward silence, someone needed to break it again.

"Ok..This is getting ridiculous. I'll just get straight to the point..*Sigh* Why did you suddenly leave?" She said with a tone of begging and sadness. The Male just gulped down his throat, he tried to come up with something but its only gibberish.

"I'm sorry." That's all the strength that he could mutter out. The maiden continued to frown, obviously disappointed but also curious on what happened.

"Is something wrong? You can tell me..Please.." She begged again. The Alien finally gave in, giving out a sigh before opening his mouth.

"You see, My enemy arrived on this planet and her name is Yve. We were going to have war, only for me to remember that this is your hometown. I didn't have time to tell you since I don't want you to get involve in our fight. I'm sorry if I just left, I only did those for you.." Zhask gave Ruby a sudden hug while giving a kiss on her forehead. The maiden hugged him
back with a smile on her face.

"Thank you for telling me and for protecting, not only me, but the people on this world." She said. Zhaks felt like crying as he held her tightly, he doesn't even plan on letting her go at the moment. Their reunion was soon interrupted when Argus screamed, both of them immediately took action to see what was going on.

"Argus?" Ruby asked while opening a door to see the commotion. They both froze and for Ruby to look at Zhask with a judgemental look. In the room, The 3 males got attacked by some face huggers. They tried pry it off, only to no avail.

"What are you just standing there for? Help them." Ruby ordered Zhask, as he complied quickly. He gave a whistle for the face huggers to stop and get away from the 3, who look traumatized as hell. Silence filled the room, giving off and awkward vibe.

"*Cough* So.." Chou started, breaking the silence.

"How are you two?" He asked, while the other 2 males continued to glare at the face huggers.

"We're doing fine and already made up." Ruby answered while grabbing Zhask's hand, intertwining their fingers together. The 3 were in 'aww' while celebrating their reunion, that's when one of the face huggers jumped on top of Ruby's head. Argus screamed again while Paquito and Chou were ready to beat the living out of it.

Zhask immediately removed it, even the other 2 so it won't be a disturbance. Finally, they calmed down. The maiden then suggested to cook some treats for them to be better. They shout in joy cause Ruby's cooking are the best. Ruby gave a small giggle as she watched the 3 excitedly run out of the room while Zhask stayed beside her, there hands still intertwined.

"Aren't you going to join them?"

"Nah..You're the only one whom I wanted to join."

"Love you Zhasky." Ruby signalled him to lower himself. When did as told, the maiden gave him a kiss on the cheek, now it made the Alien flustered.

"Love you Rose Quartz." And with that, They went out of the room together. Only to encounter another face hugger problem in the kitchen.

"GET AWAY FROM THE KITCHEN! RUBY'S GOING TO COOK!" Argus screamed while slicing off the face huggers, only to multiply.

***End Of Chapter****

*Bashes through the floor* Effing Face Huggers.