The Crown for My Only Queen(Dyrroth x Ruby)

****************************************
SERIOUSLY?! How old is Dyrroth? His 30? then,how old is Silvanna? She's probably older than Tigreal—😐🧍🏻🧍🏻🧍🏻🧍🏻🧍🏻Like she's in her 50's then.

In this context, He's 23 for the sake of shipping him while Ruby just turned 20.

***************************************

"DYRROTH~ DEAREST ANNOYING LITTLE SHITTY PRINCE OF A BROTHER! WHERE ARE YOU~?!" Selena sang while slamming the door of a random room.

"AH! I HAVE FOUND YOU! DEAREST PRINCE OF THE ABYSS! WHAT ARE YOU UP TO NOW~?" Selena continued when she saw Dyrroth sitting on a chair,not daring to look at her nor give her attention. The Dark Elf pouted and decided to approach him,only to be baffled at what he's doing.

"And what are you doing to those gems?" She asked while watching him sort some gems in a not-so-frequent sequence.

"None of your business Elf." The prince answered while continuing to pick a gem,examining it before placing on one of the caps.

"Ouch and Rude~ I was only here to ask on what are you doing?" Dyrroth only grunted in annoyance as he continued to ignore the Dark Elf. Of course Selena,being a tease..she decided to do what's she does best.

"Those gems are beautiful on Ruby don't you think?" Selena asked with an evil grin. The prince didn't noticed it as he was busy minding his own business but, was certainly getting more annoyed at this point.

"That's why I'm choosing the best of them since some of these gems are worthless. Like this one Ruby gem..." He showed the elf a small Ruby gem, which made Selena confuse on what is wrong with it.

"Uhh..They look the same." The prince rolled his eyes on the words of the elf.

"You don't get it do you? See this worthless gem?" He then gave her a magnifying glass to see.

"This worthless gem is bland and I don't want my future queen to have a bland crown design. I want the best things that compliments her." True to his words, the gem may look the same as the others but there's no shine to it. As if it has already felt numb,Dyrroth even showed another gem that's shining and more beautiful than the other one. What even baffled her was the mention of Ruby,being his future queen.

'So that's why he seemed so busy? Ohohohoho~' If her grin wasn't big enough earlier,it is now.

"So that's why you've been so busy these days~? A crown for his queen huh? So when's the wedding~Hmmm~?" Instead of an answer,the prince flicked her forehead hard causing her to hiss in pain.

"Ok Rude,I was only asking. Don't tell me..You haven't propose to her?" The prince didn't say anything but looked away.

"Eh? You didn't?..Pffft—" Selena started to laugh so hard while evading Dyrroth's sudden attacks.

"Boo~ You slowpoke! Hahaahha!" Because of Selena's laugh that echoed around the Castle of the Abyss,distracted Alice's slumber,causing her to wake up to check on the ruckus.

"What's going on here,Selena? Dyrroth?" Alice asked with an angry tone,making the two stay away from each other.

"Well?" Alice asked again while tapping her foot.

"Sorry..I—" Before Dyrroth could say anything,Selena took the chance to cover his mouth and yeet him to the wall.

"DYRROTH DIDN'T PROPOSE TO RUBY BUT IS MAKING A CROWN FOR HER TO BE HIS QUEEN!" The Elf explained with a smile. Alice didn't quite believe it but when she saw the gems on the table,it was enough evidence on what her son was doing. She approached the table to where Dyrroth almost sorted the gems.