Cooking Partners(Ruby & Chou)

*******************************************
Now..Now..Before you all TRY and chop my head off.

Lemme explain, I place & cause its 'and'.

Its like a Bro-Otp y'all.
******************************************

"I'll be going the cooking club now,See ya guys." Ruby said to her friends in the classroom,waving goodbye as she left. After awhile,she opened the doors of the club and stepped in.

"Hey guys." Ruby greeted as the people on the club greeted back. That's when someone approached Ruby and suddenly placed an arm around her shoulders,she smiled,knowing who that person is.

"Sup Chou,Ready to make some totally kick-ass food?" She asked with a grin,Chou did the same and gave out a fist bump—responding it as a 'yes'. Ruby returned the gesture,soon enough—they started to put on their aprons while heading to the kitchen counter.

"So what food are we going to make and what recipes are we going to use?" Ruby asked. Chou taught for a moment,snapping his fingers and before directly getting the ingredients.

"How about a food that has the balanced meat and Vegetable on it? For a balance diet,you know?" Ruby gave a slight taught of it and agreed to his request,some of the members of the cooking club gave them their support—wishing them to give everyone's taste buds, a kick of flavour.

———————————

"Huwah! Its now done! Great job partner!" Ruby said as they gave each other a high five,the rest of the Cooking club members were amazed as they looked at the dish. Their mouth started to drool at the sight,only to stop when Chou immediately covered them.

"No drooling at our dish." Everyone apologized but whine when Chou and Ruby didn't let them have a taste test.

"Sorry but,this taste test is only suitable for one person only. We'll make more of this soon. Though, speaking of taking the first taste,Where is he?" Ruby looked at Chou who also had a 'I don't know' expression,so were the rest of the members.

"I'll just ca—!" Before Ruby could finish her sentence and taking out her phone,she got interrupted instead.

*BANG!*

"FIRST!" Everyone from the cooking club were shocked to see a bunch of people on the ground,fighting over who got inside the club first.

"Uh..Guys?" Chou asked while swatting a hand from one of their members,who tried to open the covers.

The people on the ground looked around,till their gazes met to Ruby,who's wearing a white apron with a black kitten design. The sweet aroma and the sight of the loli made them love struck.

"Hey Ru—!"

*SLAM!*

"HEY RUBY! HEY CHOU! SORRY IF I'M LATE! AURORA WANTED TO TALK TO ME ABOUT SOME IMPORTANT STUFFS! IS THE FOOD READY?!" A loud cheerful voice got their attention,interrupting the people on the ground—whom got body slammed all together.

"Sup Akai. Nah,You're just in time." Chou said with a smile,not bothering at the victims on the floor—getting crushed by Akai's body,the booty.

"What is happening? I heard a slam,is there an earthquake?" Ruby asked,since her eye got covered by Chou.

"Nothing to worry Rubs, Its just Akai who's jumping with joy." Chou mouthed 'Do something about the bodies' to Akai,who immediately understood and followed. The panda dragged the bodies all together before going inside and shutting the door behind him,Chou then uncovered Ruby's eye,making the girl curious on why he did that.

"Ah,Akai's zipper was open when he jumped happily. So I told him to zip it,you're welcome." Chou answered. Akai nodded his head,making his claim to be true as Ruby luckily believed it. They soon gave the panda the dish to be tasted out,only for chaos to happen.

"THIS IS SO GOOD! GIVE ME ALL OF THEM!" Akai lunged at himself to try and take the food all to himself. The members of the club had to restrain the Panda while Chou and Ruby took the food away from a Hungry Akai. It took them about an 1 hour and a half minute to calm the panda down,finally they can make some for the rest.

"We are surely going to win this cooking contest." Ruby said with a smile,as she finished slicing the onions.

"Yup! The judges are going to gave their taste buds kick when they taste ours!" Chou exclaimed with happiness while doing some kicking and punching,making the rest of them laugh and agreeing to their claims.

Only to have the moment interrupted when the doors open.

"Hey Guys,what are you done with your work and club activities? Is this why your here for an hour?" Ruby started,while washing the vegetables and started to slice them.

"Yeah,We're done. Just wanted to see,how are you guys doing." Alucard answered and started to glare at Chou and Akai,same goes to his companions. The two who are getting glared at,took noticed of this and gave them a smug face. The smugness made the group angry and gritting their teeth.

'Oh its on now!' They continued to glare as the members of the cooking club watched in amusement,watching the tea unfold. Unfortunately for Ruby,who's oblivious to the scene,is mainly focused at what she's doing. She tried to call out for Chou for 5 times,which annoyed her.

"Hey Chou, Are the potatoes peeled?" She asked while poking his face with a wooden spoon.

"Huh?! Oh yeah,Yeah.. Here." Chou answered while giving the peeled potatoes to Ruby. She took them and started to slice it,really not noticing nor caring for the fact that there's a brawl coming out soon.

"Also..Can you all stop glaring at each other,its suffocating the room. If you wanted some bloodshed then do it outside and not here." Nevermind,she's not that oblivious—she just doesn't care.

"Sit down and wait for this food to finish, Chou concentrate and help me." Before anyone could say a word, Ruby beat them to it by glaring at them.

'Follow or get out.' Is what she's implying,they quickly followed like a bunch of puppies.

***Extra***

"Hey Rubs..." Chou started,getting her attention.

"Yeah?" She asked while boiling the meat in the pot.

"If we have our own restaurant, I just wanted to let you know that..." Chou paused for a moment and was scratching the back of his head.

"That?" Ruby asked again while trying to find a clue on what he's going to say.

"Sorry..Kinda embarrassed to say this but.." Chou laughed a little before getting serious.

"Its ok,I won't judge." Ruby said with a smile,making Chou go 'aww'.

"You sure?"

"Yeah." She gave out a big smile that could brighten up someone's day.

"Ok...I just wanted to let you know..That..."

"When we have our cooking business together,we should get Johnson to be our delivery man. How's that sound friend?" Chou said while giving a thumbs up.

Ruby thought of it and looked at Chou,her eye shining.

"That's a great idea! We'll also have to get Valir and X.borg to be our cook, Franco can be the meat supplier though I wonder if we could get some people to be our security." The two then started to talk a out their future business. What Ruby didn't know nor noticed,was that Chou is internally screaming—due to the fact that he could see a bunch of people glaring at him. The fighter is now internally crying since they started doing this 24/7,even when he's at his apartment.

Give him a break,He's literally dating Masha.

***End Of Chapter***

Oi! Quit it! Give Chou a break man. 🤡