Donuts(Ruby & Change)

****************************************
Not a ship but another Brotp more like a Stp (Sibling true pairing —I know it makes no sense but meh)
****************************************

"Change, I'm going now. Better behave or I'll ground you again." Zilong said while grabbing his spear then opened the door. He looked at his sister who's pouting angrily that she decided to ignore him.

"Yeah,No..Your babysitter will arrive too. So..Better behave,like literally."

"I get it! I get it! Just go and frolic with your boyfriend Alucard, you bottom!" Change stuck out her tongue at her blushing bottom brother.

"Ok Change, Where did you learn that word at such a young age?!" Zilong asked in shocked.

"I just know." Change answered with a smug face, which isn't really something to be smug off. Zilong was going to smack some senses into her,only to get interrupted when someone knocked on their door. The male just glared at Change, while mouthing 'You're lucky', then went to open the door.

"Hello Zilong, I'm here now to Babysit Change." A maiden with blonde hair greeted.

"Hello Ruby, still living up your name as the Beautiful Gem and Yes, Chang'e is here. I do apologize for having you take care of my little
sister, especially since she's kinda handful.."

"HEY! I HEARD THAT!"

"CHANG'E! NOT NOW!" Zilong sighed, while Ruby turned to look at Change,instantly her eye shined.

"Aww~ She's so cute! Don't worry Zilong, I'll take proper care of her." The male was surprised but soon gave a smile.

"I assure you that you'd do a great job. Now, If you'll excuse me... I shall hence-fort be on my way, Alucard is very impatient."

"Good luck on your date!" Ruby yelled while waving goodbye, Zilong did the same then immediately ran using his Ult. The maiden then went inside the house to see Change gone.

"Chang'e? Where are you?...Chang'e!" Ruby called out but with no response.

'Ok..This is just like how I babysit Harley and Lylia on my first encounter with them...Hope she's not as worse to babysit like Barats and Wanwan.' She thought to herself while walking to around the house to find the little girl.

"Chang'e?! Chang'e?!..." Ruby called out while checking every possible hiding places, only to find nothing. Thinking that she might be outside the house, she ran to their backyard. Ruby was instantly amazed at how beautiful their backyard is, A pond that has the clearest pristine waters—beautifully designed, supported by a set of colourful and healthy flowers that were planted into the rich soil, a garden with some almost grown plants and some animals— especially bunnies and butterflies living on it. Almost getting distracted, she slapped herself to find Chang'e.

—————————————

"Ok..She's not here but where..." Ruby was getting a little frustrated, that she needed to think of a plan.

"Ruby..Relax..This is just like the other kids who love to pull off mischievous acts. Now think...Hmmm..." That's when she snapped her fingers.

"Of course! There's only one thing they can't resist." With that, Ruby ran inside to get to their kitchen. She opened their cabinets and fridges to find a set of ingredients that's she's going to make. Tying her hair in a bun and grabbing the items she needed, she started her work.

——————————————

"And its done! Now.." Ruby took a deep breathe as she applaud herself for her finished work. She grabbed the tray then went to search each cranny of the house.