Prom Night(2)(Ruby X Anonymous)

*****************************************
Lez go! Part two!

Lol.

Warning: Angst and Angsty Cringe af.
*****************************************

The party was getting livelier and quite peaceful though that doesn't mean some people won't stay for too long. Ruby initially left,not even bothered to tell her friends on her whereabouts. Outside,she walked through the fountain and through the light of the moon,she could only see one person awaiting for her.

"Granger.." She called out softly,though the male who was waiting,heard her call. Soon enough,both of them made eye contact to each other. They stayed silent as their legs automatically moved,bringing them close. Both of them opened their mouths but quickly shut them since they don't know how to start with this conversation.

"So.."

"So.."

Both of them said in sync,making them laugh at how silly was that.

"Uhh..You first.." Ruby first said awkwardly. The male could only rub the back of his head,blushing at how cute she is.

"How about you first?"

"Hey..You called me here,meaning its your talk."

"Oh right..Sorry,Eheh.." The Male only gave a small laugh before turning serious,that's when his gaze turned to look at the full moon.

"I wanted to tell you something, which I haven't told you a long time ago.." His lips twitched, telling himself to not be afraid and just get on with it.

"Which is?"

"I..Uh—Remember the time when we first met? When I saw you cry for the first time?" Ruby gave a nod.

"Honestly,when I first saw you cry here..It made me feel flustered and pity for you. The beauty of your face still didn't leave,you look so innocent..that,I honestly fell in love." Ruby could only stay still,as her heart started to beat fast. She stayed quite and waited for the male to continue to his words to which he did.

"But that's not all,I could see how much of  a precious gem you are. Something I wanted to claim it but my cowardliness made me stop and my chances of confessing went to waste. Even when I dated Guinevere...I could always see you in my vision. You're that one person I always love deeply and I'm sorry for what I did on rejecting you. That was my chance but I blew it. I've always beat myself for that and regretted it,now that we're here.." Granger grabbed unto Ruby's shoulders,both of them blushed as their faces were too close.

"I love you Ruby and I still do. Will you still accept my love,is there a chance that I can still claim you?" Granger confessed. He felt a little bit of weight out but soon anxious and ready for her response that could bring more weight unto him.

"I-I.." Ruby started but keep quiet,she grabbed unto Granger's cheeks and gave a smile that's half-sorrow and happiness.

"I..I'm glad you still feel the same way,I love you too Granger..But.." Granger gulped down as he knew what she's about to say.

"I'm sorry, I'm going to have to reject you. I think its time we let go of each other,you already have Guinevere— the one who's a perfect match for you while I on the other hand,is nothing but a stone. I'm not like any other gem to claim but a rock that's dull,numb and difficult to rebuild. There's nothing I wanted more,is to see the people I care about be happy. So promise me to take care of Guinevere for me,please?" Tears rolled down her cheeks with a same smile Granger saw, falling in love all over again. He started to cry too, over the maiden's answer.

"I'm sorry Ruby,I am so sorry,I'm sorry.." He repeated over and over while hugging her.

"Its ok,Its ok..I'm sorry too and I understand. Though Its time for your answer Granger." Ruby used her hand to pat his head while the other is rubbing circles around his back,comforting him. The Male then grabbed her cheeks and gave a sudden kiss to her lips,before quickly pulling away.