Amnesia(1)(Ruby X Martis)

*****************************************
warning: This contains a lot of inappropriate scenes that can make ya uncomfortable. Especially cringe...🤣

Read at your own risk.
****************************************

"She's waking up!" The person's eye opened up slowly,her vision is a little bit blur so she had to blink a few times to get a clear view. She could see someone staring at her which made her uncomfortable,though it was soon replaced by curiosity.

"Hello Miss Ruby." A nurse greeted with a smile of relief.

"Miss Ruby? Sorry what?" The woman named Ruby asked,making the nurse's smile soon fade.

"I-Its your name,Ruby..Do you not remember?" The nurse asked again.

The patient then took a slight thought of it,before facing the nurse.

"No..I cannot remember what happened nor anything,did something happened? Why am I in a hospital?" The nurse continued to frown but gave a small sorrowful smile.

"Wait here for awhile,I'll get the doctor." The nurse said while waving goodbye to her and left,leaving Ruby all alone on her bed. She eventually got up,only to feel pain on almost half of her body. She's like a mummy since every inch of her body is covered in bandages,she wondered on what was the cause of all this. Suddenly the door slammed open,making her startled as 5 people entered her room.

"Uhh—He-Hello? Can I help you?" She asked,feeling more uncomfortable and curious as to why a bunch of strangers are here.

"Ru-Ruby?Its me?! Do you not remember?" A auburn haired woman asked.

"Sorry,I don't remember...Who are you?" She asked awkwardly,only for the auburn haired woman to approach her and hugged her tightly while crying.

"I'm sorry..Who are you? And why are you crying? Do we have some sort of connection?" Ruby asked again,making the stranger cry more before pulling away to meet her gaze.

"Its me,Guinevere. Your best friend,we met when we were in highschool." The woman named Guinevere answered as tears continued to flow.

"Oh..I'm really sorry Ms.Guinevere but I really don't remember." She gave out a small smile but that doesn't make it any better.

"Who are they?" Ruby asked while pointing at the 4 people standing still,just looking at her.

"The brown haired boy is Gusion,my boyfriend. The Fussia haired girl is Lesley,together with her boyfriend Granger—who is like your big emo brother and the last one is Martis...Uh..your friend too." Guinevere introduced them as they gave out a sorrowful look,awkwardly waving their hands.

"I see.." The doctor soon arrived with the nurse and told them about her conditions. The doctor told everyone that Ruby had a car accident and due to the strong impact,resulted in memory lost or amnesia. He even announced about the condition of her husband and that he's fine and didn't have Amnesia,though things got intense when the doctor called the 5 visitors out to have a private talk,leaving the nurse and Ruby to interact for distraction.

"I know I shouldn't meddle with things but as a doctor, I ask. Has your friend suffered on some kind of beatings? Cause based on my records,she has a bunch of wounds and cuts around her—especially on her arms. Some of her bruises were fading that were like years ago while some are fading completely fine." The doctor was in worry as he checked the records of the patient,making the 5 look uncomfortable.

"About that..Ruby suffered a lot during highschool and college which made her go suicidal. We did everything we could to make her feel better,which was a success and was living a good life as progress. We understand the worries for your patient,thank you for telling us. Though might I ask,is there a possible way that she could remember everything and when will Ruby be free?" Guinevere said.