Little Red who fell for a Thief (Ruby x Claude)

******************************************

Hep! Hep! Hold up there bud!

And listen, Listen...Don't go pointing your Claude x Fanny, Claude x Irithel, Claude x Kimmy on me bish.
******************************************

"Hey, Ruby!" A male voice called out of the house. Footsteps with a faint 'coming' was heard till a person named Ruby arrived.

"Yes Dad?" Ruby asked while sewing her hoodie,almost finished.

"Can you go to the store and buy the groceries? Cause I'll pick up Ailee to school while checking on her partner Jawhead at Layla's place." His dad requested to which,Ruby didn't refuse and wore her usual hoodie.

She walked to the marketplace,checking the list of the groceries.

"This isn't too bad." She then picked up a bunch of stuffs,double-checking each groceries on the list—so she won't be confuse or probably repeat on what she bought like last time.

——————————

"Done,now time to go home." Ruby cheered at herself for accomplishing her work,grabbing for like 4 bags of groceries and getting ready to walk home.

While Ruby is walking,a hand suddenly grabbed unto her arm and was dragged into the dark-side of an alleyway. Before she could fight and ran away,she felt something pressed against her lips. Processing on what was happening,the weight on her lips was now gone. Despite the alleyway having only little light,she knew who is her captor.

"And what are you doing here,You thief?" Ruby asked with a tone of annoyance,becoming more annoyed when the person just played with her hair while having that playful smirk.

"Was just passing by and saw a very Rare and priceless Jewell~walking around this time and place~" He answered,still playing with her hair as his other hand was placed on the wall beside her.

"Ahaha..Funny joke. Can you just let me go so I can go home and bring this groceries. I'm in a hurry." Ruby glared at the 'thief' and was even ready to beat the life out of him...Though,she'd rather run,cause the groceries are very important at the moment.

"Can I get a kiss first~?" He asked with a kissy face.

"Not in the mood for your flirtatious moves Claude,I just wanted to bring this groceries home and chill at the house." Ruby answered,rolling her 'eye'—cause she's wearing her eyepatch.

"Boo~You're no fun~" Claude playfully pouted,though a smirk was quickly exchanged.

"Though,you being so Sassy,Bossy and angry is just so cute and Hot at the same time~ I wanted to capture this moment into the software of my head...Dut,Dut,Dut..Done~ Saved." Claude said while playfully doing some typing moves on his head,acting like one of those Cyborgs who got a new data file saved. Ruby couldn't help but laugh a little but successfully did not show it.

"Weirdo,I'm going now." Ruby said with a blank expression,just as she was about to take a first step. Two hands immediately slammed on the wall,she flinched while looking at the person infront of her...looking all serious. She was a little bit scared and surprised at the sudden change and move,although,she didn't show it.

"And what makes you think I'll let you off~ My precious little gem~" The man infront of her said while inching his face close to hers.

"W-wha—Hmmph!" Before Ruby could react nor speak,he immediately kissed her—Ravishing her lips like a hungry alpha wolf who's devouring a delicious buffet. Ruby tried to get away,though her hands were bound by his one hand while the other one lifted her body. She even tried to kick him,only for him to press his body against her—like flattening a pancake,a very delicious and fluffy one too.Luckily,she still held unto the groceries so they won't fall and break.