Experience Series(3): Alucard

You—! I dun liek you, Joke.
Btw... This will get a little steamy cause I'm a sucker for smut (Lel)
Genre: Still a Lemon 🍋 

Warning: Public sex

(I suck at writing this lmao)

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

"What's happening to Sir Alucard?" One soldier asked while seeing their leader dozing off.

"I dunno but he's probably deep in thought." The other one answered. They watched as their light-born swordsman was just in a gaze, not even moving an inch.

"What are you two gossiping about?! Get back to training!" Their commander Tigreal ordered making the two soldiers to flee. The man sighed in exhaustion as his eyes darted toward their swordsman. He then approach him and gave him a small smack on the head.

"Ouch! What the— Oh... Commander Tigreal, Good morning!" Alucard greeted while giving a bow.

"It's already the afternoon Alucard." Tigreal corrected making the blonde give a questionable look.

"Eh? Seriously?"

"Yes seriously." Tigreal is internally faced with palming right now.

"You've been dozing off lately, what's wrong?" The commander asked with a tone of concern.

Alucard knew how persistent Tigreal is and how much of a father figure he is to them. Gave off a sigh in defeat then looked at him straight into his eyes.

"I was just thinking of something for our anniversary." The commander pause for a bit while processing the whole dilemma. He let out an 'oh' in response to the answer.

"I see. Well, don't doze off too much or even worry about it. Come on, We still got soldiers to train." commanded Tigreal while taking the first walk, which Alucard followed but was still deep in thought.

'It's not that simple Tigreal.'

———————

"Ouch! Ouch! Be more gentle!" Alucard winced at the treatment he's receiving by Granger, who doesn't give a single flying fuck about it.

"Don't care, 'cause you're still an idiot." The said male answered while continuing on his assault. The blonde was hissing so much while complaining to be gentle but his companion would turn a deaf ear and kept on continuing.

The doors then opened which revealed 4 people coming into the room.

"Alucard! Are you ok?!" Harith exclaimed in worry as he ran up to Alucard's bedside. Instead of a response, he only got a pat on the head and a reassuring smile saying that he's fine.

"Dude! What were you doing on the battlefield? You're practically a walking disaster!" Fanny, one of the Lightborn, exclaimed while laughing as she recalled some memories making her laugh even more. The male could only mouth 'Fuck you' to her and if it weren't for Harith being around, he might've given her the middle finger.

"Alucard, Are you sure that you're fine? You can have a day off if you wanted to." Granger scoff but the blonde male could glare at him, daring him to not say anything. He then turned to the owner of the voice to answer the question.

"Yes, I'm fine Silvanna. I was just too deep in thought sorry."

"Yeah, Too deep in thought." Granger scoffed again as Alucard told him to shut it.

"Is it about Ruby again?" Asked Tigreal and when Alucard nodded his head. He could only groan as his hand wanted to give at least a small smack in the head.