Caught a wolf (Ruby X Granger)

*****************************************
Eyo~

I dun wanna hear any "Granger x Guinevere" here or some drama shit. I personally love this ship too tbh

I'm laughing/feeling bad at the people who shipped Rafaela and Argus (They are siblings actually)
*****************************************

"Where's Granger? He's usually not tardy at training?" Tigreal asked while training the soldiers.

"I don't know,Dude just told me to go first and that he'll follow. Pretty sure he has some business to do." Alucard answered while training,swinging a wooden sword to block the soldier's hits.

"Shall I go find him brother?" Fanny suggested as she readied her gear.

"You are not skipping practice Fanny." Tigreal commanded as he left to train a soldier who's movements are going sloppy.

"Psh! Boo~ Killjoy." Fanny whined and gave a pout,making Alucard laughed at how ridiculous she look.

"Oooohhhh~ Busted." The Male fighter joke while pointing his fingers at the Assassin,while his other hand continued to  hold on the sword while training the soldier—who's getting tired.

"SHUT UP! I AM NOT GOING TO SKIP PRACTICE,JUST WANTED TO FIND OUR FRIEND!" Fanny protested and stomped her feet on the ground that made the Male Blonde Wheeze so hard,even dismissing the soldier for a little break.

"Nah~Nah~Nah~You just got called out by your brother! Buahahaahahh!"

"Oh piss off corn turd."

"What? Miss him already? Do you have feelings for him~?"

"Tch,As if. I don't love someone nor do I need to love."

"*Gasp!* I'M TELLING CLAUDE~!"

"AAAHHH! YOU CORN TURD! DON'T YOU DARE!"

"If I'm a corn turd,you are too since we are both blondes!"

"AluFeeder!"

"Fanny Feeder!"

"You're useless too when you don't have buff!"

"Technically you are cause I got lifesteal!"

"Suck a dick!"

"Choke on Claude's dick!"

They continued to insult each other that made the soldiers distracted, making Tigreal annoyed at their antics.

"Both of you shut up!" He full on commanded that startled the two at first before bowing down and apologizing for their actions.

"Fanny and Alucard,not only have both of you distracted the soldiers from their training and wasted so much time berating each other instead of doing your duties,you two are going to do the house cleaning of the castle." Tigreal ordered that made both blondes gasp.

"W-wa-wait! Brother! You can't do that! I want to be by your side!"

"Come on Tigreal! Isn't there any way?!"

"Do it or get demoted from the Lightborn squad." Tigreal threatened and continued to glare a the two making them both back away in fear.

"Ah-eh! Of course brother! Punishment from our performance earlier,do be sorry about it."

"Of course,we were joking! Heheh,We'll
do it! We'll do it!"

Tigreal left a sigh before focusing on his duties.

"Your brother's too strict." Alucard whispered.

"Too strict...Might as well accept our punishment." Both of them sighed then went back to their duties.