Supporting Little Flare(2)(Valir X Ruby)

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Lez go for Part two!

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

"I'm back." Ruby greeted as she entered the house with some groceries in hand. Valir greeted back as he help her carry some of the large groceries, for which the maiden was thankful.

"Sorry if it took hours, I encountered Ms. Pharsa on the way and had some bonding. Hope it was fine with you?"

"Its fine. I was just asleep anyways." He lied since the hours he spent was a Convo between him and his teacher. Plus, they had a deal to not let her know about this.

Ruby then placed her apron as she started to grab some kitchen utensils for her to use to cook lunch. Valir persistently wanted to help out so she agreed though, was a little worried that he might set it on fire like last time.

"Just make sure that you won't set the whole kitchen on fire." Ruby joked while putting some shade, making the fire mage embarrassed.

"H-Hey! It was just one time ok." Valir reasoned while grumbling under breathe.

"Aww~ Don't be so sad. Just placing a reminder." Ruby laughed while chopping some cabbage that Valir washed. The fire mage was pouting but did laugh it off.

After a few minutes, they started to eat. Their taste buds tingle once they tasted the food they've prepared.

"So Good! Ruby, You're a remarkable cook!" Valir complimented while finishing his food faster.

"Its nothing. Thanks for helping me though, greatly appreciated." Ruby said with a bright smile which the fire mage blushed.

"I-I-Its nothing." He stuttered as he covered his mouth, even trying to stop the fast beating in his chest. After lunch, Valir volunteered to wash the dishes so Ruby could rest. The maiden protested but Valir insisted since he wanted to repay her, so she did and then went to her room for some rest leaving the fire mage do all the work.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

A year has passed as both of them were on a mission, this time its back to Avalor. There was a sudden emergency that the King and Queen's knights had to fetch them. As they arrived Avalor, They could see the King and Queen awaiting for them. Ruby got out of first with Valir following behind, immediately the Queen approached them and gave Ruby a hug as tears rolled down her eyes.

"RUBY! OUR SON WAS KIDNAPPED BY THOSE WEREWOLVES! PLEASE BRING HIM BACK!" The Queen continued to sob as her husband approached them to comfort his wife.

"I'm sorry if it was an inconvenience for you two but we needed your help." The King spoke while continuing his comfort.

"What happened?" Valir asked since Ruby is pretty occupied with the Queen.

"We woke up for breakfast. I ordered one of our maids to wake him up in his room only to find out that he wasn't there. We searched everywhere for him but found nothing." The King explained.

"Then how did you know that he was kidnapped by the wolves?"

"We found some shedded hair and claw marks on his bed, you can check if you don't believe the story." Valir almost scoffed but stayed silent, trying not to he rude.

"We'll check it anyways, just in case we find something. My Queen, Please let me go for me and my partner shall investigate." The Queen let go only for a few seconds and ordered their maids to assist them.

They eventually got inside the Prince's room. Ruby gagged as she could smell the werewolves' scent from every cranny of it.

"It stinks."