Challenge(Granger X Ruby)

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺
The amount of smuts that I'm reading...made me even more dirty minded. 🤡

Well..Fuck.

(This might contain a little lemon 🍋)

Context:

Ruby wanted to try this ignore your Lover for 24 hours challenge , plus, she was dared by Selena. They are in college with Ruby as a 1st year and Granger as a 3rd year(Highschoolers are involve cause for plot) . Btw...Its also a dorm school, so...🥃🥃 Possessive Big bad wolf Granger on the way.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

"Are you sure that this is a good idea?" Mathilda asked in a worried tone as she watched Ruby wear a large black hoodie, presumably belonging to her boyfriend—Granger.

"Yep I'm sure. Besides, I just wanted to see his reaction." Ruby answered while wearing her long black stockings with cat designs. Mathilda could only sigh and started to internally pray for whatever the aftermath is.

"Are you trying to get hospitalized?" Mathilda asked in a faint voice.

"What?"  Ruby asked while putting on her skirt.

"Nothing, just trying to memorize my studies!" Mathilda answered quickly while spatting out some incoherent words about her lessons, though in a messed up version. Ruby ignored this started to check herself in the mirror.

"How do I look?" She asked while facing her roomate.

"Honestly...Very adorable." Mathilda answered while gazing at the blonde maiden, though she's still worried for her friend's safety.

"Aww~Thank you. I love you Mathilda! Now, Let's go! By the way, you know what to do right?" Mathilda nodded her head, making Ruby smile even more. They both went out of their room and already meeting up with the rest of her friends.

[They are roomates!]

————————————————

Its was already lunch time as a group of boys were seated, they started to chat about things, mostly about relationships and complaining about their teachers. Though one certain male isn't communicating with them.

"Yo, What's up with him?" Claude started to ask the group while pointing at the said male. The group stop chatting and darted their attention towards him.

"Yo Granger! You good? You weren't always this quiet?" Alucard gave a laugh as he slung an arm around the stoic male's shoulders. Granger only glared at him as the blonde retreated his arm back, knowing full damn well that he's going to break it.

"But seriously though, why're you feeling so groggy? Something wrong in yer gut?" Clint asked while eating a sandwhich.

"Ruby hasn't been replying to my messages." Granger answered as he started to play with his food a little. The boys were quite surprised at this sudden news.

"That's odd. Ruby's doesn't do that...well only if you're somewhat a bad person." The boys nodded their heads at Alucard's statement.

"Maybe she isn't well?" Lancelot suggested while drinking his boba tea.

"Nah man, I just saw Ruby enter her classroom with Wanwan." Claude debunked while eating his mac'n cheese.

"She probably has some school work to do. You know how workaholic that girl is sometimes." Gusion suggested while blowing a bubblegum.

"She would've just texted me to help her." Granger debunked that while looking through his phone.

"Dude, its Rubs we're talking here. She would rather do the stuffs on her own since she'll feel guilty about involving others." Alucard protested to Granger's words.