Babysitter(1) (Ruby Harem)

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Yosh!

****************************************

It was a sunny day in the Moniyan Empire. Where everyone lives in peace and Harmony, their smiles as wide and bright. That's when a girl in a red cloak started running, didn't even bother to stop but was very careful not to damage anything or anyone, especially once her luck was about to get worst.

"Great...Another large crowd! Oh...I'm going to be late!" Ruby groaned as tried to find a way to run on the crowd, which resulted in nothing. She was losing hope, only to look up. Smiling to herself, she ran around the building to climb up to the house's roof and would do some parkour around it.

"Now, This is much easier." She sped up even more since determination has filled her aura. Finally arrived at her destination only 4 minutes early. The maiden cheered at herself before going inside, she was immediately greeted by a woman.

"Ah! Ruby, You've finally arrived and early as ever. So..Ready to start your shift?" The lady said while writing something on her board.

"Hah! Hah! Yes I am, Ms.Esmerelda." She followed the woman who was guiding her. It only took seconds since it wasn't that far, Esmerelda opened the door and soon revealed a bunch of children playing around the room. They stopped to see Esmerelda but were soon ecstatic to see Ruby.

"MS.RUBY!" They all screamed in sync while running out to her, one of them even jumped as Ruby caught her in surprise.

"Ah! Don't do that Lia, I almost drop you." Ruby warned the kid in her arms.

"But you didn't!" The girl named 'Lia' is Lylia— Ruby just calls her that, giggled while giving her a warm welcome hug.

"I know but still don't do that, like ever again." Lylia pouted but gave out a nod in understanding. Ruby smiled while gently placing the girl down, patting her on the head.

"Aww..Don't pout. You know that Ruby just wanted you to be safe, I'll bake you some treats ok?" Lylia's eyes shine at the mention of sweets then promised to not do it again. She even requested to Ruby, if she could bake some large cake and when the maiden said 'yes', she was now bombarded with requests from other children—wanting large sweets. Luckily, Esmerelda helped her, so now they're sticking with the large cake.

"Thank you for the help, Ms.Esmerelda. Who knew children are still this wild for sweets." Esmerelda could only chuckle at the Blonde maiden's words, giving a pat on her head.

"It's no problem. Though not particularly, they seemed to enjoy your cooking more than the others. Anyways, Here's your new uniform, I tailored it to fit your size and even design for you only since you're special. Now off I go, I need to take care of other business— especially Khufra." Esmerelda grumbled at the mention of 'Khufra's' name, who's her husband. She soon left as they both hugged each other while waving 'Goodbye'. Now that the Little Blonde is left alone, she change into her uniform then went inside to take care of the children.

————————————————

"Ok Kids...Naptime!" Ruby announced as she finished preparing their beds, which is a pillow fort. The kids didn't want to as they whined and wanted to play more. The Blonde maiden then thought of an idea, smiling to herself as she told them to wait for her when she left the room. Minutes later, Ruby came back and is now holding a guitar.

"How about a song?" She suggested while grabbing a chair then placing it beside the pillow fort, she sat on it while getting ready to play. Ruby gave a strum which captivated the children as they went to the pillow fort, they didn't cover themselves with the blanket, yet. Instead, they just sat while grabbing something to hug with.